Looking for the best Jason, Freddy and Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betomatali makes the Best Freddy and Myers and I am sure once the Part 3 Jason comes it will be the best Jason available :)

You must not be familiar with Ones1customs. ;)

Betos Myers IS nice. I will agree with you there. But its more of an all around Myers. I dont think its as film accurate as Ones. But it is a great alternative for those that cant get a Ones1customs version.

You must not be familiar with Ones1customs. ;)

Betos Myers IS nice. I will agree with you there. But its more of an all around Myers. I dont think its as film accurate as Ones. But it is a great alternative for those that cant get a Ones1customs version.

Yeah I know One and have owned his 78 Myers and have seen the Shape and blackest eyes sculpt. One is great and the new Blackest Eyes sculpt is very accurate to the film I still think Beto and Lupita put out an overall better quality product in every way with tailoring, paint job, sculpt quality, etc... but that may just be my opinion. I would say One might be the second best horror figure customizer I have seen but feel Beto is pretty far ahead overall which I assume is why his figures sell out so fast for a premium price. I feel Ones is a great alternative to Beto's ;-)

To me Beto's sculpt is a mix of the original Halloween movie and part 4 cover mask which gives it that iconic Myers look and cast shadows very well best of both worlds IMO.

Last edited:
Betos Myers doesn't capture Myers IMO.

ONES is waaaaaaaaaay better IMO.

You must be thinking of Beto's original Myers or its the price Beto charges that turns you off, take a look at this masterpiece link below? Hasnt been shipped yet but this is the ultimate Myers figure from head to toe IMO. To me one of the biggest differences between the quality of Beto vs One is with Beto its like your getting the highest quality exclusive Hot Toys figure and with One its a nicely put together Custom. I admit Ones Blackest Eyes Sculpt is very accurate looking but Overall Figure is this new Myers by Beto hands down. To each his own though :)

That statement, " You get what you Pay for" stands 100% true with Beto's work.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105883

Last edited:
You must be thinking of Beto's original Myers or its the price Beto charges that turns you off, take a look at this masterpiece link below? Hasnt been shipped yet but this is the ultimate Myers figure from head to toe IMO. To me one of the biggest differences between the quality of Beto vs One is with Beto its like your getting the highest quality exclusive Hot Toys figure and with One its a nicely put together Custom. I admit Ones Blackest Eyes Sculpt is very accurate looking but Overall Figure is this new Myers by Beto hands down. To each his own though :)

That statement, " You get what you Pay for" stands 100% true with Beto's work.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105883

I feel that Betos Myers headsculpt can't touch One's or even TheMadBugs .

It's just not accurate to me , it doesn't capture Myers

I will give Betos coveralls , boots and knife the better vote . The dude makes insane clothes and accessories , can't deny him that.

But like i said as far as headscult wise , One got him beat IMO
also The Mad Bug beat his

I feel that Betos Myers headsculpt can't touch One's or even TheMadBugs .

It's just not accurate to me , it doesn't capture Myers

I will give Betos coveralls , boots and knife the better vote . The dude makes insane clothes and accessories , can't deny him that.

But like i said as far as headscult wise , One got him beat IMO
also The Mad Bug beat his

:goodpost: This. Yup.

Dont get me wrong. I love Betos work. His Freddy and Ash are next to NONE. And Myers is pretty close. Hell I was planning on getting one, but had to drop out. Luckily I was able to get Ones "Blackest Eyes" sculpt. Now Im a very happy camper.

:goodpost: This. Yup.

Dont get me wrong. I love Betos work. His Freddy and Ash are next to NONE. And Myers is pretty close. Hell I was planning on getting one, but had to drop out. Luckily I was able to get Ones "Blackest Eyes" sculpt. Now Im a very happy camper.

Nice, you can't go wrong with either sculpt congrats on the pickup man :)

Ones Customs is a Bait and Switcher. Shows you one product than sends you a Sh..itty version of it. He's also a crook who likes to take people's money and run off and play stupid! No way can you even compare Beto to this dude.

With that said, I got a full Ones Myers figure Im looking to get rid of if any ones interested. I'm dumping all this dudes work. Lmk

Ones Customs is a Bait and Switcher. Shows you one product than sends you a Sh..itty version of it. He's also a crook who likes to take people's money and run off and play stupid! No way can you even compare Beto to this dude.

With that said, I got a full Ones Myers figure Im looking to get rid of if any ones interested. I'm dumping all this dudes work. Lmk

Funny you said this because he did the same to me on the Shape figure so I sent it back and it took 6 months to get a refund and since that horrible experience I haven't purchased anything from him.

I will admit , ONE does have poor customer sevice . Alotta people will agree . And that's what hurts him .

Sorry you guys got screwed

No disrespect to ones, but when I got "the shape" I thought I had the ultimate Myers. Then I decided to get beto's headsculpt and the difference is night and day.
I agree with one of bmega's statement earlier that said one is a great custom put together, but beto's is pure quality.
I have looked at All the other Myers and personally, hands down, nothing comes close to beto's.
I agree with the statement, you get what you pay for. I wish I could afford his Myers and Freddy fullset. But I had to settle to just bashing mine. But even with just kitbash, I am extremely extremely happy with his sculpts.

My beto Myers and WIP beto Freddy that I painted.

Myers1f.jpg

Myers9c.jpg

freddyWIP4.jpg

Wow nice figures Remy. Your Beto Myers isn't even the new version headsculpt and still looks fantastic. Thanks for posting :)

Thanks man. Yup, its just his proto, and It is freaking sweet.
His fullset's head has been slightly reduced and tweaked. Wish I could afford the fullset, lupita's tailoring on the coverall's is insane. It looks 1:1 scale.

Last edited:
IMG_8030.jpg

Thank you very much for your support, I am happy that you guys like my work, I very much regret not being able to do more figures of Michael Myers at the moment. But because I made some last minute changes to the sculpture and the many requests for this set, I am offering some extra heads for sale (the one of the upper image), this is not the final head sculpt that I am including whit the Myers set, but it is almost impossible distinguish, if anyone is interested use this link:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112284

IMG_8030.jpg

Thank you very much for your support, I am happy that you guys like my work, I very much regret not being able to do more figures of Michael Myers at the moment. But because I made some last minute changes to the sculpture and the many requests for this set, I am offering some extra heads for sale (the one of the upper image), this is not the final head sculpt that I am including whit the Myers set, but it is almost impossible distinguish, if anyone is interested use this link:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112284

Hi Beto, do you have any of the earlier prototype heads that Remy posted above? Thanks

"Best" is always subjective fellas... so lets continue to play nice and not move into bashing any customs or artists :lol

I think when it comes to 1/6 figures you can't go wrong with the ones made by Beto, Silentsurfer, Ones1Customs (with the customer service caveate).

While I don't have any of the big three from Beto... I do have his Pennywise and some Ash sculpts which are all top notch. I have one of the Freddy's produced by Silent Surfer and the Full figure Old '78 from Ones, that I upgraded to his "Shape" sculpt. I'm very happy with both of those.

SilentSurfer: Freddy:
ddm-1.jpg

Ones1Customs: Old '78 w/The Shape sculpt
ccf-2.jpg

And for fun;
Betomatalia: Pennywise
ccn-1.jpg

As for Jason, I still just have the stock Pt. 3; but I'm looking forward to seeing Beto's finished figure; his is shaping up to be epic :lecture

Thanks man, it's a figure I've wanted to see made for years. I got ripped off the first time by PinkertonFx who ran off with people's money.

Thankfully Beto came along and not only created the awesome sculpt but tackled the complicated outfit as well :rock

Back