Looking for new mod for this section - volunteers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously the end of the GI Joe line from Sideshow has made this a wasteland of bitter 80s boys. So we need a new moderator or two.

There will be some requirements if you volunteer.

1) You have to have a history of helpful posts.
2) You can't have a history of negative and/or conspiracy theory posts.
3) You have to have purchased Destro and like him.

PM me if interested.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Well the qualifications definitely explain why we don't have any mods in this section.

Nam as a mod is a poor choice. He'd abuse it. Then we would have to do this whole thing all over again.

I go with SciFi

Well the qualifications definitely explain why we don't have any mods in this section.

Nam as a mod is a poor choice. He'd abuse it. Then we would have to do this whole thing all over again.

I go with SciFi

I second Nam and Sci-Fi. Bad cop, good cop. :lol :lol :lol

Let me make it absolutely clear that I have no desire to be a mod and have to deal with all the tittybaby entitlement douches in a PC manner. That would be more of an unjust punishment to me, than anything else. :lol

That said, ask the mods if they think I'd abuse it. I think you'd actually be surprised by what they'd say. :wink1:

The person needs to be a Joe fan and want it.

SciFi it is Mr. Dark One.

capt_picard.jpg

After the past few days (and the hens clucking this thread), I'm convinced Nam would make a great mod, but he needs to be free to slap the **** out of the nerds when they cry. Maybe just get rid of mods in here entirely and let God sort it out...

Back