Looking for help with wedding ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whats up everyone.
I have a question. I am getting married in early 2010 and my fiance and i are thinking about getting a custom cake topper. We wanted to get the photo below sculpted and possibly painted to use for the cake. We figured the sculpt would be about 8 inches tall. We were wondering how much something like this may cost or where we can find someone who is capable of sculpting this. . We do not really need a special base, we will add a base at a later time when we display this with the rest of our statue collection. I have had a custom bust made once, but that was a few years ago.

If anyone can help point us in the right direction (regarding price, time frame, etc..), it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

gabc.jpg

First off, Congrats.

I saw some guy sculpted a cake topper over at the Clubhouse but forgot the name. You may want to ask over there and hope he pops up.

aimeepaul.jpg

it seems he is the known Cake Topper guru over at the Clubhouse

awesome, thanks for the help so far. I will pass this on to the decision maker and see what i am going to do lol. She actually came up with the idea, im glad she did. She is the S^&T!!!! It gives me something to really put my input into. I really do not know a thing about flowers, dresses, and all that. I stopped wearing dresses myself last thursday.

oh and:

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Possibly a cheaper option; if just going for a comic look you could get some of the DCD 8" figures (pretty sure they've made both figures already) and use them and have a customizer rework them into a statue.

.... or you could skip the whole wedding ceremony tradition and invest in a killer vacation or put that saved money towards your future....

What? Everyone knew I was going to say something. :lol

Congrats dude, may the ball not weigh too much and may the chain not be too short. :lol

.... or you could skip the whole wedding ceremony tradition and invest in a killer vacation or put that saved money towards your future....

What? Everyone knew I was going to say something. :lol

Congrats dude, may the ball not weigh too much and may the chain not be too short. :lol

we thought about it, figured we could basically buy a nice car or help with a downpayment on a house. if our families wouldnt kill us we probably would have eloped. we still talk about it, but we have put the deposit on the hall.

thanks for the congrats everyone. HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Possibly a cheaper option; if just going for a comic look you could get some of the DCD 8" figures (pretty sure they've made both figures already) and use them and have a customizer rework them into a statue.

THanks for the suggestion, i mentioned this to her last night. If the total cost would be too much, we may have to go this route. or i could sell my hulk pf...or not.

Back