Look How Far We've Come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it me or is yavin lukes eyes really that wide open. they kinda stand out in this pic but it could be the lighting or the pose. maulfan......none of your figures are repaints are they?

NOT A SW FAN,BUT THIS PIC IS BEAUTIFUL...AND TO SAY SOME SW FANS KEEP FINDING FAULTS IN THIS LINE...:rolleyes:

For once Shai I will agree with you. While I may find faults in items like Snow Bunny Angelina and the God Aweful Yavin luke this line looks great together. Really this is the coolest pic since your class photo! :cool:

is it me or is yavin lukes eyes really that wide open. they kinda stand out in this pic but it could be the lighting or the pose. maulfan......none of your figures are repaints are they?

No repaints of any kind, not alterations to clothing, no water treating, just straight from the factory goodness.

SSCSW.jpg

BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE!!!

I'm sure someone will have this on their board at Sideshow!

I'm definitely amoung those that feel very fortunate and thankful to have quality like this from our favorite franchise.... Hell, our favorite universe.

Fantastic picture, Maulfan! It took me a while to figure out that they were in front of your fireplace. It looks like it could be a real movie background of some kind. Would you mind letting us download a bigger version of this?

Fantastic picture, Maulfan! It took me a while to figure out that they were in front of your fireplace. It looks like it could be a real movie background of some kind. Would you mind letting us download a bigger version of this?

Sure, I'll clean it up first though, no one wants my fireplace haha.

amazing maulfan, and I hear you man... the ones i really REALLY want and hunting down are kit, ventress, and maul

this is what I have so far...
Picture023.jpg

dadadad156.jpg

currently my grail.

Picture028.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

The quality of this line is unquestionable. I have all the regular edition in the photo except asajj ventress.

One thing to take note though, extra care is needed when handleing these collectibles.

At least my Yavin Luke's belt buckle and one Dejarik creature from the Holochess Board set is broken... for now.:google

Anyone else broke anything?

Last edited:
You know Maulfan , that photograph would make a great christmas card ! I'd be very surprised if that doesn't figure in Sideshow's festive posts sometime over the holiday season !

Back