london tube zone question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

entgunguy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
going to london in a few weeks. i had a question regarding the different zones when purchasing a travelcard for the tube. if i purchase a travelcard zone 1-2 does that mean i can only use it in zones 1 and 2 or that i can only travel through two zones at a time? sorry for the dumb question.

going to london in a few weeks. i had a question regarding the different zones when purchasing a travelcard for the tube. if i purchase a travelcard zone 1-2 does that mean i can only use it in zones 1 and 2 or that i can only travel through two zones at a time? sorry for the dumb question.

It means you can only use it in zones 1 and 2.

That should normally be enough for all the tourist spots/shopping locations.

So unless you're staying somewhere outside of zones 1 and 2, you shouldn't need anything more than that.

you should probably be aware that the metropolitan police will announce a danger zone every hour over public address systems. if you are on the tube in the danger zone inside that hour, they will explode the small tracking device secretly implanted into the brain of every resident/tourist in the UK.

this is why london is so busy - people are continually evacuating certain travelcard zones. keep flightly, my friend!

Back