LOKI's New Crib

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya Loki,
Did u get a Stealth Iron Man?...it will look great next to the original if you did!!!!! Cool setup!

Yes, but sold it to fund the Speederbike PF. It was nice, but I just didn't like it nearly as much as the regular. And for what it was going for, it just made sense to me to sell it.

You're Marvel display is topnotch! I like how everything is displayed, esp. the X-men vs. dios. Congrats!:clap

Thanks. Can't wait for Red Skull to put with Cap. Still don't know if I'll even be able to display Thor on these shelves though. Bastard is just too damn tall :monkey4

And yes Amir, those would be the ones. It was a display cabinet in some store that was going out of business. The owner of the company I work for bought it and it just sat in the warehouse for two years. I asked him if he'd sell it and was amazed when he just wanted $100 for it :D

Thanks for the info, that how it usually works for these type's of displays you just have to be patient and get lucky. I have one very similar to yours except it's all glass all around with no lights, I might buy some long tube lights and see how they look.

Back