LOKI's New Crib

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wicked!
Placing 1:1 busts on a sheet of glass would make me nervous though.

I've had both Hulks on those shelves so I have no fear about putting anything up there :D

That's really thick glass. Those shelves could hold 100 lbs easy.

And Jason, you know you have an open invitation.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm going to have to make some hard decisions with what to keep and what might need to go.

I know that the Grey Hulk (sorry Grond) will be gone to make room for Thing PF. I need to fine a spot for the 1:1 busts once more SW PF's are released.

Really nice Chris. I hope to have a house too by the end of this Summer. I needs to have d' space.:cool:

Loki love your setup!!!

I wish I had this much room for my collection. Then again...if I had that much room, I'd have about 10 times more stuff than I do now. :eek:

looks great loki. i thought about you when i heard the ravens coach was fired. i hope this didn't affect you in any way. best of luck in your new/old home.

First of all, congrats on the crib and second of all nice setup! Does it feel kinda wierd being back home?

Hey Chris! Nice bachelor pad. You sure do live in a man's world with all the collectibles, pool table, dart board and gaming equipment. It looks like a cool place to hang out and I'm sure the Freaks are gonna have a blast at your East Coast Party.

Your PF display looks pretty cool. I can't imagine displaying PF out in the open like that -- not only because of the dust and the fact that I live in earthquake country but because of my clumsiness.

I'm glad you kept the Harry Potter collectibles. They look great. It brings a smile to my face when I see Deatheater Malfoy & now Luna. It was well worth standing in line.... we'll, sort of.

Congratulations on owning a house. There is a lot of responsibility that comes with owning the house--from furnishing it to the every day shores and preventive maintenance but it's all well worth it. You now have a place to call home, sweet, home.

First of all, congrats on the crib and second of all nice setup! Does it feel kinda wierd being back home?

Every once in a while it still weirds me out. At least I know the house like the back of my hand and I already feel at home. No real getting used to a new place thing.

And Frances, I usually dust every two weeks so it's not that big of a deal. I don't have any pets so the dust is never too bad.

IMG_0992.jpg

Where's the Danbury Mint Barad-Dur ?

Still boxed up :monkey2

Like I said, I have about 8 or so pieces that just haven't found homes yet. I have a bit of room in my computer room that I'll be using to either shelves or another bookcase to put stuff on. Gotta make a trip to IKEA and get at least 3 more detolfs.

Back