Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yup. Photoshopped for now. Real thing this Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is yours arriving Thursday, or shipping Thursday? I'm anxiously awaiting this guy. My final payment is the 5th of October :thud:

SS should hire the guys that sculpt faces for Blitzway...

Most would agree.

But SS tried their hand with the material on the Man of Steel piece, and imo that was a total mess.

Sideshow appear to be stuck in their ways and at this point we can only get pieces with close realistic face sculpts from companies such as Blitzway, Hot Toys, Iron Studios, Prime 1......... And the list is slowly growing longer.

Why Sideshow isn't strongly pursuing this, only they know. But most of us, including me are willing to accept subpar or worse because they are the only company at the moment who can manufacture so many lines and pieces.

64a9b7f10ad41e43c227b179ce849a56.jpg

Killer collection. :rock

I eventually want to add that IM bust to my collection.

The sculpts aren't USUALLY the problem. I remember seeing a pic of the Frodo PF sculpt with no paint and it was DEAD ON Elijah Wood. Once painted it looked nothing like him. I think the issue is the paint and once the original sculpt is put into production mold. The likeness is then lost it seems.

The sculpts aren't USUALLY the problem. I remember seeing a pic of the Frodo PF sculpt with no paint and it was DEAD ON Elijah Wood. Once painted it looked nothing like him. I think the issue is the paint and once the original sculpt is put into production mold. The likeness is then lost it seems.

Maybe... but with so many other companies able to do so, SS just need to copy how they do it.

Some of these other companies have definitely changed my expectation for realistic faces on movie pieces. I will probably buy this because I need a Loki. Then I'll put it up for sale the day we get something from Iron Studios or Prime 1.

SS should hire the guys that sculpt faces for Blitzway...

Agreed. However Blitzway does it just amazes me. I have the Marilyn Monroe, and the likeness is 100% perfect. It feels like Marilyn is actually right there. Kinda confused as to why Sideshow has so many issues getting a real person's likeness right.

Sure can't wait to see the first Freak to get theirs and get pressured into posting it too fast and using flash on his or her camera doing nothing but closeups and without the cape thus starting the chaos!

:slap

0e41254743597605984b375e7003382b.jpg

From Facebook

Get mine Monday. Will make video

I have some in hand pics on facebook that someone posted for me so I could see. I don't know who they belong to. He looks pretty good. I'm going to have to get him.

Back