Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine has a few scratches so will need replacement. But overall very happy with statue

Uploading video now

58932a1029c60b0c5ce37f3285fb06fa.jpg
5787ba3730407ac50934945b115b9b16.jpg
86cd7101191eabf0dcc39508ceaa7d1e.jpg
b395d630c036f2061b27c0a4ed334bc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Too bad about the scratches. Looking forward to watching your review.

From the pics, I'm not too sure on the positioning of the eyes. What exactly is he supposed to be looking at?

And I can't wait for both of your youtube vids!

The likeness looks fantastic in those photos! Shame about the skin paint apps, though - hard to see any semblance of subsurface scattering or colour variation that realistic skin has. Sideshow could learn a thing or two from HT.

That base is begging to be lit up. He looks great overall. The likeness looks good and it's a wonderful example of mixed media. Mine arrives today.

So who's getting this today?
I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing thoughts on it.

Great review Fremen, definitely makes me interested in this piece now. I'm glad the face sculpt is good because that's the most important thing.

And my horror stories with UPS continue. After showing OUT FOR DELIVERY all day it updates back to IN TRANSIT scheduled for tomorrow after 7pm. I called them and they said records show is never said OUT FOR DELIVERY. I lost my **** on the guy, but of course in typical UPS fashion they offered nothing other than "be home again tomorrow".

I'm going to see if SS can use Fed Ex for e from now on. I LOATH UPS.

Back