Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww. That sucks. I was waiting for your pictures and to see what you thought of him. :(

Awwww. That sucks. I was waiting for your pictures and to see what you thought of him. :(

If I'm lucky maybe UPS will feel like coming by tomorrow. I loved your review and was so excited to get him today.

Got mine yesterday. Overall I like it. It's middle-of-the-road, IMO, though. It's not super fantastic, but it's not horrible either. Likeness looks good. It's what I've come to expect from a PF. The paint apps are a bit sloppy though, especially the gold trim around his outfit. I think this is where a mixed media outfit would have looked better than fully sculpted. The painters are not taking the time to pay attention to the little details. It's "slap it on and move on to the next one." But I'm satisfied with it. Sorry if the pics aren't that great. My ipad doesn't have a very good camera.

Loki.JPG
Loki2.JPG
Loki3.JPG

Looks good. I didn't notice any sloppy paint on mine. I actually thought the paint was pretty clean on it. Maybe I'll have to take another look.

I think this is mostly Polystone Melifisente. I'm not sure if his outer jacket is some kind of plastic. It's hard to tell.

Love this PF.

Pros -
Likeness is great
Costume looks great as well
Cape was very easy to attach and all magnets are nice and strong
Paint is pretty solid IMO. I don't see many sloppy issues at all.

Cons -
Don't like the blue paint on the staff that is supposed to make it look like a light reflection. Looks a bit cheap
No gloss on the eyes that could have brought them to life a bit more, but that is an easy fix.
Wanted another head sculpt without helmet, but we knew about that
Should have had a teseract for the left hand, but we knew about that too

Overall a really solid PF......8.5 out of 10 for me.

Didn't take any pics last night, but I'll try to get some this weekend.

I look forward to seeing them.

Looks like not too many people picked up this guy. At least not on here. Shame, it's a great PF.

I look forward to seeing them.

Looks like not too many people picked up this guy. At least not on here. Shame, it's a great PF.

Yes it it a great one. I only buy movie version PF's now ( not just Marvel and DC, but other stuff too like Scarface, Jack Sparrow and so on ) so this one has been a want for a long time. Once he was announced it was a day one PO for me.

I hope some artist does some custom heads for this guy without the helmet.

Last edited:
Go for 1/4 XM or Sideshow! It is not movie accurate BUT at least it is a Hawkeye. I agree, a Renner 1/4 Hawkeye is unlikely (although I would get one).

Back