Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in today and I have to say this... THIS BY FAR... is the best Sideshow attempt at a live action movie statue. As a whole it is impressive. The paint job. The sculpt. The factory looks as good as the prototype. They knocked this one out of the park. There has been some issues with Sideshow and their live action statues.

This is the one to own. It is their best by far. This is the definitive Sideshow Movie statue.

Sorry I didn't take a lot of detailed pics, but here is where mine ended up. Still missing Hulk for the top shelf.
20161029_132235.jpg

Are you gonna put statue on the floor as well? The left side area

Sorry I didn't take a lot of detailed pics, but here is where mine ended up. Still missing Hulk for the top shelf.
20161029_132235.jpg

What shelves are you using? I just got rid of my bestas and put in more shelves. Besta is nice if you have a ton of room but the take up too much space for me and I hate displaying things on the bottom shelf. Might as well not have the statue if I am going to display it almost at ground level. Anyways nice set up.

I got this piece a week or so back, and one week on I still love this piece.

Though it doesn't appear to be a very popular statue.

IMG_1886.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

6492DAE0-39B3-4F24-8065-D24334013142.jpg

Trying something out with the cape (last pic, it's folded a bit better); just looks odd without the cosmic cube/tesserat.

It's odd that this is not getting much love. Is it because of execution or because fans have moved on from Avengers Loki?

Nice pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst, most boring/simple, base I've seen and portrait is horrible.

Have you see the bases for Gentle Giants 1/4 line? Imo those clear acrylic bases are the most boring and simple.

And this is a Sideshow's sculpt, so what else can you expect (unfortunately)? I can't think of a full human facesculpt from Sideshow that has been released in the last year or two or that is in prototype form that has received much love (well maybe the Jyn Erso one).

Imo the face sculpt of the recently released Sideshow Cap was worse (imo alot worse) but it still seemed to get quite a bit of love, because of the pose I guess.

Don't collect GG and the fact that Capt. is worse doesn't make this good.

The, just released, Red Sonja portrait looks awesome. Although it isn't trying to capture any actors likeness.

Don't collect GG and the fact that Capt. is worse doesn't make this good.

The, just released, Red Sonja portrait looks awesome. Although it isn't trying to capture any actors likeness.

True enough.

And I should've clarified, I was only referring to actors likeness.

Truthfully most of my movie pieces from Sideshow (other than Thor and Loki) have some sort of mask/helmet on.

Gotta go way back, pieces I own or have owned, for decent actor likeness.
Dutch, Ruffalo Hulk, Terminator and TFA Capt. are all pretty good.

Back