Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That quick, was it not?? At half overall ES it was to be expected but still... I agree that if Lobo ends up being this highly-sought after piece he's already looking to be, Dawg might be quite tricky to get any anything close to retail. Frankly I doubt he'll be any easier to get at retail than Lobo, going forward.

We'll see...

Once these sell out at all levels, neither Lobo or Dawg will be easy to secure. These 2 just turned out stupendous and will only go up in the aftermarket. There won't be a better Lobo or Dawg statue released anytime soon (if ever). This set will only get hotter as the years go by.

That too. However, he was available pretty recently at retail. A lot of places still had him. Supply is drying up all over the place now though.

Very much this.

I gambled and chose to wait until getting him would be easiest for me, mostly because I didn't plan to flex and I'm juggling a lot of items this year. I definitely lost. But that's why it's called gambling. Can't blame anything but my own decision to wait; though, to be honest, it won't be that bad. I like everything I've managed to get this year, I still want the other things I'm getting, and most of my money has been tied into medical stuff and buying a new house. If I convert, cool. If not, that's $600+ that'll go into something else. I still need to figure out my Besta unit, too.

#66 just arrived. I found a dawg to go with him. This is SS and Canale at their best. Great , great piece.

Attachments

• 20150814_160733.jpg
    20150814_160733.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 190
Looks great man every time I see him it looks So freaking cool!

Thanks!! I just need Dawg! Which will be a pain to find it! Is waitlisted and sold out in most of the retailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, after coming back from a 3 week vacation I finally picked up Dawg, but customs is screwing me over and won't release Lobo because they looked up some BS ebay listing that was asking $699 for Lobo. Mother****ers. They are such aholes. I can pick up a feather off the ground and put it on ebay for $1,000. It's meaningless.

Well I hope I like it. Finally broke down and bought a Lobo and Dawg. I had POed and then cancelled but after seeing the reviews and seeing it selling out finally pulled the trigger. Just didn't want to be chasing it down the road. But do think it's going to look quite cool, and increase in value. Dawg will probably double. The only bummer is no RPs. And that's the moral of that story.

Last edited:
Well I hope I like it. Finally broke down and bought a Lobo and Dawg. I had POed and then cancelled but after seeing the reviews and seeing it selling out finally pulled the trigger. Just didn't want to be chasing it down the road. But do think it's going to look quite cool, and increase in value? Dawg will probably double.

This is the BEST DC statue ever released by SSC. I can't see how you won't like it. Wait until you get him and put him together. This is a mind blowing PF.

Back