Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually wish I was into this character more so I could justify buying it, because it looks amazing.

Yeah, this piece really is one of the most impressive looking PFs I have ever seen. It's an incredible sculpt with phenomenal use of mixed media. If QC holds up, this will be one of those special pieces from SSC.

Maybe it will stay at shipping in 30 days for the next 4 months. Sideshow has been known to do that from time to time.

Is lobo a super heroe base on a pop rock star from the 80s band Kizz or something like that? Eitherway I'm not a huge fan of those bands at all but I like this charater because he can match suoerman. Glad I PO this guy with a coupon. It will stand looking good in my collection. Only wished darksied was as good as this one because I really liked the him as well. But had to pass. But at least lobo will be mine.

Shipping out in the next 30days

Same with Dawg

Conveniently, SS lists items as "coming soon" now as opposed to 30 days. Thor has been in the newsletter for a few weeks now and my last flex was bumped to August. I would love for this to ship out in the next 30 days but my guess is coming soon means in the next few months.

Can't believe Thor Jean and Green Hulk all surpass the 1 year mark

Thor is gonna be 18 months

Jean is gonna be at least 14 months

Green Hulk is probably gonna hit the 14-16 month range

I dunno what that means for quality control since judging from the past items like Poison Ivy tittered on the 12 month range and still came out less than expected, but a piece like Lobo - I'd be surprised if it is delayed any longer than 1 month since it went up for preorders around this time last year I think (or was it June? can't remember).

. . . but a piece like Lobo - I'd be surprised if it is delayed any longer than 1 month since it went up for preorders around this time last year I think (or was it June? can't remember).

Pre-order went up July 9th 2014.

Originally stated as due for delivery May 2015, now it's June/July 2015 (+2 months).

Nothing surprising with delay. I just assume all PO, late of extra 4 months.

I email sideshow today the reply was Lobo is on his way. still has to clean the port could take 4 to 5 weeks.

Yeah, this piece really is one of the most impressive looking PFs I have ever seen. It's an incredible sculpt with phenomenal use of mixed media. If QC holds up, this will be one of those special pieces from SSC.

If they knock it out of the park on the production pieces I may get one too, but it just looks like too much detail for the factory to get right. I hope they do though.

If they knock it out of the park on the production pieces I may get one too, but it just looks like too much detail for the factory to get right. I hope they do though.

This is exactly how I feel. This piece is amazing, but praying they get it right. If reviews are good, I will get one straight away.

Do you guys know what happens if they don't sell out the es? Will they send es versions to shops in other countries that don't normally get it as their is no standard up?

Love this guy, was always a fan of the character. Reminds me of Rob Zombie.

a5af9d7d9016c6f47e0773aaf7bd59cb.jpg
cbd55e5380b007cb7c36f6253e0bf36f.jpg

Also, just wondering if anyone knows where the flaming skull comes from? Story arc? For some reason I had my hopes up it was Ghost Rider, but then slapped myself as its a different universe. Anyone know where it comes from or was it just a random ex?

Back