Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on!! All of these posts have got to be an act. Even if you don't like KISS there is no way that you have never heard their music. It's near impossible.

As is CBG.

He has the brains to make everyone think he doesn't have any. The guy is a super-genius. (well - he's MY hero anyways - even if there are some that don' get how he playz) :wink1: :clap

There's assembly instructions on the product page for this. Maybe it's really shipping soon then.

Damn funny too - well-done to whoever wrote/designed that :clap (it's nice to be able to praise Sideshow for a change).

I really hope the QC is up-to-par on this. SOOOOO nervous in the run-up to delivery/opening :gah:

I prefer fully sculpted pieces and I know very little about Lobo so I'd go with Thor. That said if I was a Lobo fan I would have preordered this day 1.

This piece comparing with XM's Thor, regardless of the price. (Since I'm outside US, their price will be the same.)

Who will you choose?

Thor. You can flip him. Sell it and buy 2-3 Lobo probably hahahahaha

Lobo is awesome. always loved this character. Any character that can beat the crap out of Superman is brilliant in my opinion. lol. I'm ignoring that 52 rubbish thing they have done to him. If am holding until the final product comes out. If it is good, its a definate buy.

Lobo is awesome. always loved this character. Any character that can beat the crap out of Superman is brilliant in my opinion. lol. I'm ignoring that 52 rubbish thing they have done to him. If am holding until the final product comes out. If it is good, its a definate buy.

They have revise lobo in the new 52? Oh no I will not look it up since I'm sure it could be not to my liking. :monkey4

Update: I had to google the new 52 lobo and he's now a skinny Elvis look alike? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Last edited:
Yeah, the new Lobo just looks stupid. Why destroy decades of history? I hate the new version. This is the only Lobo we ever need.

They have revise lobo in the new 52? Oh no I will not look it up since I'm sure it could be not to my liking. :monkey4

Update: I had to google the new 52 lobo and he's now a skinny Elvis look alike? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Was Elvis the one who sang Rock around the Clock? Lobo likes the hard rock, thrash death metal stuff though :lecture

Was Elvis the one who sang Rock around the Clock? Lobo likes the hard rock, thrash death metal stuff though :lecture

I think you meant Elviz. But no - it was Bill Haley & His Cometz (or was it Frehley's Cometz? . . . and now we're back to Kizz).

Lobo's a Motorhead fan - no question(z).

Back