Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a5af9d7d9016c6f47e0773aaf7bd59cb.jpg
cbd55e5380b007cb7c36f6253e0bf36f.jpg

So was lobo really base on this guy or is he just a look alike? Was it a thing like the gijoe and sgt sluagther type of deal with the real actors and cartoons?

Last edited:
Ok. who's gonna bite this one? hahaha

But I never knew this guy and was not a fan of this type of music. He's a metal singer right? Even though I do like Bon jovi, and def leopard. I never liked any other metal bands. I never even heard anything from this guy, Kizz, Metallica, and whoever else I left out. I was all into rock/ pop music like Celine Dione, Britney spears, etc.... Lobo does look like this guy in the pics. I wonder if it's his character like the wwf ultimate warrior comic with the real life actor kind of thing.

But I never knew this guy and was not a fan of this type of music. He's a metal singer right? Even though I do like Bon jovi, and def leopard. I never liked any other metal bands. I never even heard anything from this guy, Kizz, Metallica, and whoever else I left out. I was all into rock/ pop music like Celine Dione, Britney spears, etc.... Lobo does look like this guy in the pics. I wonder if it's his character like the wwf ultimate warrior comic with the real life actor kind of thing.

:slap:lol

Huahahahahaha cat face banddddd, this thread is getting started....

dude rob zombie is billionaire, philanthropist, actor, director, singer actually i think he is james franco dad.

That still doesn't explain who Kizz is.

Come on you all must know who they are. The band with the paint splatter all over their faces. Kizz was all over the place in the 80s. I think they were a metal band.
i know many must know who they are.

dude rob zombie is billionaire, philanthropist, actor, director, singer actually i think he is james franco dad.

Billionaire? Wow never knew this guy did so much. Now I see him on a entirely new level. James Franco I see in movies. They both seem so different. I guess his son didn't want to be a metal singer. So I guess DC had a deal with him for lobo?

this is some funny stuff! you really must have access to some strong hydroponic stuff

Come on you all must know who they are. The band with the paint splatter all over their faces. Kizz was all over the place in the 80s. I think they were a metal band.
i know many must know who they are.

I'm big into hard rock and heavy metal going all the way back to the 70's. Never heard of Kizz though. Why would anybody randomly splatter paint all over their faces? Sounds messy. You say they are a band? Is it a girl band? Maybe that's why I never heard of them.

I'm big into hard rock and heavy metal going all the way back to the 70's. Never heard of Kizz though. Why would anybody randomly splatter paint all over their faces? Sounds messy. You say they are a band? Is it a girl band? Maybe that's why I never heard of them.

How can you not know???? :slap Google kizz band and you will see millions of pics! The group with the fully painted faces, and long hair with guitars. They do look really cool but I never heard or missed out on thier music. I think there was even some comics on them.

Billionaire? Wow never knew this guy did so much. Now I see him on a entirely new level. James Franco I see in movies. They both seem so different. I guess his son didn't want to be a metal singer. So I guess DC had a deal with him for lobo?

depend what the deal between Rob zombie and DC and SSC ... i gues everytime DC make Lobo comic they have to pay royalty fee to rob.
my insider form AMC said the title of the walking dead supposedly simply called the zombie, but they lazy to deal with rob coz u know his last name is zombie and they have to pay fee to use zombie name.. yada yada..

DAMN ROB.

and god damn kizz.....they aint metal, what a poser. geezzz

Also in WW thread hahahaha... I must it's more entertaining than the usual SS vs XM for sure

Isn't that the cat face like band that McFarlane toys made figures of them? Never heard thier music.

Oh come on!! All of these posts have got to be an act. Even if you don't like KISS there is no way that you have never heard their music. It's near impossible.

Back