Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
three days ago I requested to cancel Lobo/Dawg, at the time HEAT14 still worked. Now that they finally canceled it its not working. f*%&er$!

Why did you cancel to begin with? Was it to get the extra $20 off by ordering them separately? If that's the case, just wait for the September code to be released. These codes are only good for the month they are released in and are one and done when you use them.

Had no intention of getting Lobo, had absolutely no want to get him....

... then i stumble once more onto this dang boards and your comments. Man, i would suck as a Green Lantern. Absolutely no willpower.

ORDERED!

I think once more people see pics of this piece we'll see those 2000 pieces gone quickly. I never thought I wanted a Lobo stat until I saw pics if this. For me it's always a huge leap to order an ex vs a reg but this was one of those stats that were worth it.

When people start getting this in-hand, sales should jump. The EX should sell out before its released and the reg will see a decent increase in sales. I still think SS should have done an EX ES of 500 and a reg ES of 1000. Not that I care what number I get but SS seems to be overestimating the reg ES on all their DC PFs and they're not selling out.

When people start getting this in-hand, sales should jump. The EX should sell out before its released and the reg will see a decent increase in sales. I still think SS should have done an EX ES of 500 and a reg ES of 1000. Not that I care what number I get but SS seems to be overestimating the reg ES on all their DC PFs and they're not selling out.

I don't think they wanted them to sell out fast, especially with the Trinity. They want new collectors to be able to find them readily so they don't feel like they've missed the big guns.

I don't think they wanted them to sell out fast, especially with the Trinity. They want new collectors to be able to find them readily so they don't feel like they've missed the big guns.

That's probably true. Too bad they're ******** the bed on getting them out to customers. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have to wait another year for WW and Catwoman. Hopefully they've figured out what went wrong in the past and have fixed it because I can handle a month or two delay--6 months to a year delay is ridiculous.

Can't believe the EX of this is the same as Captain America and Thor EX. Crazy never thought Lobo had that kind of appeal. Really surprising when you consider the price tag to.

Can't believe the EX of this is the same as Captain America and Thor EX. Crazy never thought Lobo had that kind of appeal. Really surprising when you consider the price tag to.

I agree, even storm is more well know than lobo with a 500 ES. I think lobo should have been 500 or less for the ex. Hell punisher is 350 and he's more well known that lobo. At least he had several movies and a lot of people know who he is.

Back