Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I was going to order local but might as well get him from SS for that price :)

Yea. Usually when something is not an EX, I order from other websites to save on tax. But the $20 off + reward points makes SS the best place to buy from (for once... lol)

Yes. The new code is HEAT14.

Wow! Thanks I need to use this on something. Too bad nothing is going down low yet :(.

Lobo PO
GH still no where near sell out yet
The dog for lobo forgot his name.
She predator still on po
Must find out what else there is to use this.

Used the new code on Dawg so I got $40 off the set instead of $20. Shipping on Lobo will probably eat that $40 but better than paying the full price.

I've got a lot on pre-order right now but Lobo is right up there with the XM Magneto as my most anticipated piece. Super excited for this :)

Nicely done! Congrats on the PO!

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to Lobo and Dawg. I wasn't expecting to get blown away by the sculpt but it is definitely one of the most impressive I've seen in awhile. The pics from SDCC pushed it from "I think I want it" to "I need it", lol.

HEAT14 coupon code.

Great! I think I will try it on lobo now. I don't see him going for too much less later on. Also getting the SS protection with a coupon is better than getting scam on the bay or a bad retailer if something goes wrong. Been there done that. Not worth the headaches. I will use it on lobo now and then wait to use another on the mutt later on. Btw is there a ES on the mutt?

Update: crap coupon has already been used. I forgot I used it on she predator. Oh well it was worth it since she sold out first. I will wait for a new coupon next month for lobo or vampi. Which one do you all think will go on WL first? I'm starting to think vampi may go before lobo.

Back