Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! I think I will try it on lobo now. I don't see him going for too much less later on. Also getting the SS protection with a coupon is better than getting scam on the bay or a bad retailer if something goes wrong. Been there done that. Not worth the headaches. I will use it on lobo now and then wait to use another on the mutt later on. Btw is there a ES on the mutt?

Update: crap coupon has already been used. I forgot I used it on she predator. Oh well it was worth it since she sold out first. I will wait for a new coupon next month for lobo or vampi. Which one do you all think will go on WL first? I'm starting to think vampi may go before lobo.

I think Lobo.

I ordered the Main Man and Dawg today. Six months ago if you would have asked me if I would buy a Lobo statue I would have said no way. But to me this one is something special. I love Lobo and think this sculpt just crushed it.

I ordered the Main Man and Dawg today. Six months ago if you would have asked me if I would buy a Lobo statue I would have said no way. But to me this one is something special. I love Lobo and think this sculpt just crushed it.

Congrats. I was the same way, but you're right, this one is too damn good to pass on.

Congrats. I was the same way, but you're right, this one is too damn good to pass on.

Lobo and Dawg just turned out wickedly good. Too good to pass on for me as well. I buckled and ordered this not too long ago. This will end up being a stand alone piece for me since it really won't fit in my DC collection. That's OK though because this piece is worthy of standing on its own.

I'm just in this thread because I enjoy the shenanigans of comicbookguy.

I don't get it? I'm just looking for a monthly coupon? Some of us like to save money on these :) I'm a sucker for deals. It's a win win for a company anyways because with the coupons I buy more otherwise I would not buy it. So yes 20.00 off can make a difference for me.

Apparently this works - "RUKDNGME" (has to be all caps).

I thought this was for real. I still don't even know what the joke is?*

:lol that made me literally laugh out loud

Thanks bro for letting me know it's a joke. I was really ready to go use it too. It is a joke right? I think I may try it anyways just to be sure. Nothing to lose.

three days ago I requested to cancel Lobo/Dawg, at the time HEAT14 still worked. Now that they finally canceled it its not working. f*%&er$!

They're one and done codes. Once you use it, it's gone

I have never used it. When I tried to order Lobo by himself it would not let me because I already had one on order.

CS said: "As for the discount HEAT14 this coupon cannot be applied to this item."

Spoke to them on the phone and they couldn't care less. That coupon has expired and can't used. Doesn't matter that there site Coc& blocked me from using it.

Sounds like its a personal problem than a Sideshow problem...heat14 expired on the 1st. Also, three days ago, it was a holiday and they were closed

ya I was trying to use it on the 1st, it was still working then.

No choice but to wait for Sept coupon and then October to order these guys again, or just forget about it.

Just wait for October's code :dunno

Yes please I need to order these before they go on WL with the codes. Btw if they go on WL is the codes no good for those WL items?

I need to use a code for vampi PF, and lobo PF. Which ever is getting closer to sell out first. Then there's still GH. I think vampi will be the first to go on WL. So I may use it on her first.

Back