Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was wondering, were discount codes previously applicable to on-stock items only? It was only recently that it was made applicable to pre-orders?

Coupon codes and points can be used simultaneously on a pre-order?

Was wondering, were discount codes previously applicable to on-stock items only? It was only recently that it was made applicable to pre-orders?

I have never tried, but you should be able to. Just give it a try. There's no NRD on this piece so if something goes wrong, you can always just cancel the order.

Coupons always worked on pre-orders. You can't use coupons and rewards points on the same order.

I think EX ES around 2000 and reg ES 4000

Actually, people order this piece having no cost and responsibility, they can just order initially and cancel before shipping consequently. SS thus received many orders and set ES in high level......

His ES could be equal to Batman's and I'd still buy him.

Sometimes I seriously wonder whether people purchase pieces to display the actual piece or to display the number on the bottom.

That being said, mass cancellation due to no NRD could definitely be a problem, especially if he comes out looking way inferior compared to the prototype. I hope SS is really on the ball with this one, he looks amazing.

His ES could be equal to Batman's and I'd still buy him.

Sometimes I seriously wonder whether people purchase pieces to display the actual piece or to display the number on the bottom.

That being said, mass cancellation due to no NRD could definitely be a problem, especially if he comes out looking way inferior compared to the prototype. I hope SS is really on the ball with this one, he looks amazing.

This is one of those pieces I'm squeezing into my collection. If he arrives with any real QC issues...he'll go back to SSC in the blink of an eye. As great as I think this sculpt is, I won't hesitate to send him back.

Back