Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for correcting that. I'm still surprised he has a higher edition size considering how long people were waiting for Apoc, and QC issues aside he turned out pretty well.

Thanks for correcting that. I'm still surprised he has a higher edition size considering how long people were waiting for Apoc, and QC issues aside he turned out pretty well.
As am I. I was thinking he'd be closer to 500 because aside from Comic book fans he's not well known and IMO definitely not as much as Apoc. I think the EX will be up for a while, look at Thor (but unlike Thor though, ppl have been Raving unanimously in comparison)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah man hope it comes out before this goes WL though. What's funny is that I can use codes on Lobo and Savage but the same codes won't work on Doom

I think the only reason the codes work on Lobo is because the $20 off bundle with Dawg is essentially a code, so all codes will work. It's the same with Thor because of the Thor Frog bundle. Doom must be too new for the codes to work on.

I'm surprised it didn't sell out after everyone saw the pics from SDCC. It was one of the most impressive pieces. Definitely happy to have this ordered.

Heard that in every DC thread, but they all sell out

There's a big difference between waitlisted and sold out. I think the Joker and Green Lantern are the only two DC PF's that are offically sold out, but given enough time they'll all eventually sell out.

Joker, Green Lantern, and Ivy (1st version) are the only ones to sell out. Sideshow is going to ride the gravy train as long as they can with all DC PF's. Heck, Batman went up for preorder more than 2 years ago and he's still available. They're going to keep making astronomical edition sizes and shipping them in batches for years to come I think. Still waiting for exclusive Superman PF...:impatient:

Got Lobo for $415.00 after using rewards and $20.00 off the Dawg.

tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6_large.gif

Nice ES. Canceled! Jk...

I don't think this statue is ex or fail (none of them lately have been tbh). As long as there's that 2nd head sculpt, this one's going to be a beauty!

Nice ES. Canceled! Jk...

I don't think this statue is ex or fail (none of them lately have been tbh). As long as there's that 2nd head sculpt, this one's going to be a beauty!

The EX actually is the Dawg IMHO.

Waiting on one too. The only one that works so far is the $10 welcome code lol

10.00 off then I will wait. Can the older 20.00 monthly coupon codes be used? Or do each code expires after every 30 days? I have not used the one for last month yet. I was waiting to use it on GH but he's not going anywhere fast. So I'm saving the coupons. Can they be saved for the next month and so on?

Last edited:
What are the existing codes that can still be used?
Can coupon codes be used on waitlist orders?

10.00 off then I will wait. Can the older 20.00 monthly coupon codes be used? Or do each code expires after every 30 days? I have not used the one for last month yet. I was waiting to use it on GH but he's not going anywhere fast. So I'm saving the coupons. Can they be saved for the next month and so on?

You can't save a coupon for another month. You'll need the current month's coupon code. There's a new code each month.

Dude you know it's cause of questions like these that ppl give you **** right? You know well enough that it isn't possible. You've been collecting for yeaaars compared to me or some others.

Dude you know it's cause of questions like these that ppl give you **** right? You know well enough that it isn't possible. You've been collecting for yeaaars compared to me or some others.

I really didn't know because I only used the coupons twice from members bringing it up on the forum. But now I do. So I still need a 20.00 coupons for the 3 statues which is still going on now. I just need them before they sell out. No rush yet. So we all still need one for this month. Where do we find such coupons? SS never emails them to me.

Back