Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the mixed media on this is amazing. I think the best I have seen... The jacket, chain, pants look fantastic... add that to an awsome sculpt and this thing perfect. I don't know he character well, but the statue is one of the best SS has done in a while. Gladiator Hulk fits into this category as well... the Gore Group peices are in a league of their own. Amazing.

the mixed media on this is amazing. I think the best I have seen... The jacket, chain, pants look fantastic... add that to an awsome sculpt and this thing perfect. I don't know he character well, but the statue is one of the best SS has done in a while. Gladiator Hulk fits into this category as well... the Gore Group peices are in a league of their own. Amazing.

I'd disagree on the "league of their own" bit - everyone has their fave sculptors (Narin Ergudom being mine) - but there are many players in the premier division.

I still can't get over how the alternate (dred/biker) head totally converted this piece from "meh" to "OMG".

So pleased this finally turned out in way that made us (my Son & I) pull the trigger (so to speak).

I'd disagree on the "league of their own" bit - everyone has their fave sculptors (Narin Ergudom being mine) - but there are many players in the premier division.

I still can't get over how the alternate (dred/biker) head totally converted this piece from "meh" to "OMG".

So pleased this finally turned out in way that made us (my Son & I) pull the trigger (so to speak).

Or you could say.."yank the chain" :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If you order lobo and dawg separately, will they ship together?
As against ordering the bundle, total shipping charge the same?

If you order lobo and dawg separately, will they ship together?
As against ordering the bundle, total shipping charge the same?

Probably the will ship "together" as in the same day, but not in the same box.Well with Sideshow delays they could be shipped months apart.

Lol wtf? Lol

Oh man - some things do NOT translate well across generations and oceans - LMAO :rotfl

"Way back when" (1960's and before) toilets were usually outside the main living area (usually in the back yard) and did not have the "neat and tidy" little handle to flush - they had the water tank WAY up high and were operated by a chain.

(* washroom history lesson adapted from "what me Dad told me", various Monty Python sketches, and BBC news pages *)

Oh man - some things do NOT translate well across generations and oceans - LMAO :rotfl

"Way back when" (1960's and before) toilets were usually outside the main living area (usually in the back yard) and did not have the "neat and tidy" little handle to flush - they had the water tank WAY up high and were operated by a chain.

(* washroom history lesson adapted from "what me Dad told me", various Monty Python sketches, and BBC news pages *)

Oh **** I never even thought of that. However I am familiar with those sorts of toilets. I've seen them in movies and stuff all my life. Didn't realize that's what you were referring to. Lol yeah I can see how that'd make you feel uneasy lol

I want to know more about your generation sir :)

e8ygyhe5.jpg

I want to know more about your generation sir :) . . .

LOL - that'll be me Faither's generation ya cheeky young whippersnapper.

I was trying to think of a humorous response - but it's past my bedtime and I didn't have me naps earlier today.

Nurse - please bring the wheelchair (and the comode).

LOL - that'll be me Faither's generation ya cheeky young whippersnapper.

I was trying to think of a humorous response - but it's past my bedtime and I didn't have me naps earlier today.

Nurse - please bring the wheelchair (and the comode).

You're in the wrong thread. You seem to have just stumbled into this one ;) its okay I'll take you back to your room

OK, I made it out of SDCC relatively unscathed. Passing on PG & BG. The only Marvel preview from SDCC I'm PO'ing is the White Queen PF. So, that cleared the way for Lobo. Just PO'd the EX and used the coupon for $20 off. Will PO Dawg next month with whatever the coupon code is for Aug and I'll have the set. The Main Man will have a spot reserved just for him and Dawg. This will be a stand alone piece for me. I always liked the character and this piece is just TOO DAMN GOOD to pass on even though he really won't fit in with the DC theme of my collection. I don't care. I just had to have him. The only other pieces I'll be PO'ing in the near future are the XM Mags, SSC's Emma Frost and Dr Doom PFs. Thankfully, this allows me to squeeze the Main Man and Dawg in.

I'm glad to see the cigar-chomping HS was on display at SDCC. It's the one I'll display him with--the other HS has always bothered me. The anime hair and joker smile just doesn't make him look like a bad-ass IMO. I don't know where I'm going to put him but I can't pass up Lobo.

I'm glad to see the cigar-chomping HS was on display at SDCC. It's the one I'll display him with--the other HS has always bothered me. The anime hair and joker smile just doesn't make him look like a bad-ass IMO. I don't know where I'm going to put him but I can't pass up Lobo.

Buy now, cry later. That's my motto!

I have a nightstand in my room that I'll be clearing off for Lobo and Dawg. All of my other statues are in detolfs (1/6 scale pieces) and bestas (1/4 scale pieces). He will be displayed in a corner all by himself away from the rest of my collection. A perfect spot for this remarkable statue.

Back