Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dog worries me. Seems like Thor was gonna get Throg as the EX and look what happened. granted, i wanted Throg only so it worked our for me but EX on Thor is lame. Hopefully the same thing wont happen with Lobo.

The dog is pretty small in comparison to THROG and also not as much of a stand alone character. It might just be part of the statue and not the ex at all kind of like Catwoman with the cat.

The dog is pretty small in comparison to THROG and also not as much of a stand alone character. It might just be part of the statue and not the ex at all kind of like Catwoman with the cat.

Yeah it won't be Throg size. Could even just be a hand change, something else instead of his gun hand

Yeah exactly. Whatever it is I hope I can resist ordering this figure. You know if your going for it RB?

Yeah I've been waiting to order Lobo from when I 1st see him. Going to order local though, cheaper & my reseller gives me plenty of time to pay my statues up even when there in stock. The only downside is I won't get the Ex. So here's hoping for a lame Ex :lol

Yeah I've been waiting to order Lobo from when I 1st see him. Going to order local though, cheaper & my reseller gives me plenty of time to pay my statues up even when there in stock. The only downside is I won't get the Ex. So here's hoping for a lame Ex :lol

I think the EX will be a must have

I prefer the dog over extra switch out arms, at least you display the whole thing instead of having extra parts in the box :)

WTF? They've done a Throg and I know he's big but...

:lol
Save $20 when ordering both :slap $715 :rotfl

Low ES me thinks.

Ex is cool.
Unfortunately they don't allow payment plans when opting for the combo so I just got the Ex. Will try to speak to sideshow later today and see if they can swing an exception my way.

2cpw10w.png
2a8m7x4.png

zybj1j.jpg

2cgiq2d.jpg

2ltkner.jpg

Last edited:
Back