Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. That's the ONLY reason I passed on him. I love the piece and think he looks f'n fantastic. However, I just have enough room for one Hulk and I need to save that space for a more modern PF whenever SSC gets around to releasing one. Lobo will be tough because I read and have a ton of Lobo comics. He's a fun character but I have to tread carefully with DC pieces. He won't really fit in with what I have in mind for my collection. But damn...he looks great.

i'll find out how much space it takes up in about 3 weeks :lol

The last time I had such a hard time passing on a PF was Gladiator Hulk. This one will be even harder to pass on. Man, I so want to cave and PO this when it goes up. I just have to stay the course. I have no room for him, he'll cost too much, and he's not on my list of must have DC characters. If I repeat this enough...I just might not crumble. :lol

I'm telling myself the same thing. I'm pretty sure I'll cave.

Classic. No new 52 stuff has been previewed or sneaked....yet. I'm hoping we are a long ways off from any New 52 PFs.

I know it's pretty similar to the classic version, but I like the new 52 Aquaman costume. The new 52 Ocean Master is awesome, too. Otherwise, I also generally prefer the classic costumes.

Still not out yet huh?

I want to pass on this piece but my twin says get it. Wonder which one of us will cave xD

This will be a grail.

Think so? You're probably right still, considering I don't think I've ever seen another Lobo statue that looks 1/10th as good let alone a statue at all. Lol has anyone made one before?DCD maybe?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Think so? You're probably right still, considering I don't think I've ever seen another Lobo statue that looks 1/10th as good let alone a statue at all. Lol has anyone made one before?DCD maybe?

There have been several really good garage kits (my fave being the one by Gabe Perna) and multiple prepaints (fave there being by William Paquet).

See Page 22 (3rd post) of this thread.

Reeeespect. The first one sucks IMO, I think I've seen that second one somewhere. Looks pretty good but this definitely takes it hands down

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I still think SS should of gone for this pose with Lobo :lol

yjema4y2.jpg

:lol We can DIY his pants to whatever color we want or display it au natural

I got this in the post yesterday in anticipation of waiting to order Lobo

Lobo Slipcase Collection Greatest Hits Wisdom of Last Czarnian

e2enadut.jpg

u9unu7e6.jpg

Last edited:
i won't be picking this up but I'm anxious to see pics/videos of Lobo. I enjoyed all of the 90s Lobo stuff.

Back