Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be awesome if the EX was Lobo holding Santa 'a decapitated head from the Christmas special. I really like Lobo I hope they base this off Simon Bisley's art. Now I hope Sideshow will make Vertigo Characters. I would love a Spider Jerusalem and Jesse Custer PF.

Spider Jerusalem sitting on the ****ter with his laptop would be great

I like Lobo (know him from STAS) but I have to try and stick to my Batman only rule. If he turns out awesome though he may be hard to resist.

They could potentially have the bike be his EX and be more expensive than the reg. I'm still aching for a T2 Arnold on bike.

I love the idea of SSC doing more obscure DC characters, and I'm hoping their 1/6th line follows suit (maybe with one or two obscure releases mixed in with the heavy hitters per year). Mainly because I drool at the idea of owning a high-end Jonah Hex (comic) figure.

Come on already SSC! Let's see some pics!!
yhuqy5ej.jpg

I dont know a lot about the character, but I'm definitely curious to see this...pretty much how I feel about the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

After looking up a little info on the character. If they do something that includes the bike he will be like 700 bones!

Hope he turns out great for all that is interested in this character.

This looks awesome! I'm so glad to see Sideshow hitting a lower tier character like Lobo with the DC license after all the Bats and JLA love we've been getting. Any chance we see Dawg as the exclusive? That would be amazing!

Back