Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not a hole in his teeth... That's the shadow from his fang on his lower jaw....

I4SaKpe.jpg

Most likely $600.

I really hope not.
I must admit this one really caught me by surprise.
I knew he was coming out but wow did it come out awesome.
Scale is huge but the detail so far is amazing.
If he comes out around Apoc price I am really afraid to see what happens when the big time villains eventually come out as far as pricing goes.

He's quite a bit shorter than apocalypse. Much taller base a still shorter, looks great though!

Lobo's head (minus the hair sticking up) goes to Apoc's nose. Plus like hemipockets said, Lobo's base is taller than Apoc's, if their bases were level with each other we'd see a greater hight difference. In the pic you can see Lobo's feet are higher than Apoc's. Plus Apoc is lunging with both legs bent, he's not standing straight to his fullest height.

Lobo's definitely shorter but it doesn't matter, his height is supposed to be shorter than Apoc and this PF came out excellent.

I'd love to get this but I'm most likely passing. I can still see this being $600 like Apoc, even though Lobo isn't quite as massive. With Catwoman being smaller than but the same price as Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, it wouldn't surprise me if Lobo had a price hike. This looks awesome but the line must be drawn somewhere.

Not a character I am into, but that is looking great! Pretty amazed he is done and looking ready for PO. Congrats to all those looking to pick him up!

im debating between either lobo or gladiator hulk..thoughts?

Lobo will probably have a smaller edition size, and I'm guessing it'll be in the $500 to $600 price range given its size.

Lobo probably won't PO until after Hulk is in hand...you could probably wait for in hand pics of Hulk before deciding.

Back