Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across this earlier today.

Why the Lobo Movie Hasn't Happened Yet - ComingSoon.net

Lobo-Bar-640.jpg

I'd definitely go see the Main Man in a feature film. I just hope that if Lobo does ever make it to the silver screen, it's a rated R movie. Lobo can't be PG-13. They would neuter the character if his film doesn't get an R rating.

I'm so glad no one posted the new 52 skinny kid Elvis look alike lobo. That was so bad it left a sour spot for this guy now. Whew... So glad we all have this original logo PF to drool over.

Cool. Then just ignore my talk about Apoc. Yeah, the EX Lobo still available for PO.

I like Apoc talk! I'm looking for the ex �� was a tiny bit late getting Apoc :( lobo I got on already with the coupon along with another coupon for the dog.

PF of the year if qc holds up.

I can't see how this can have many QC issues. He's bulky and not fragile like WW. Much less chance of many issues. I have confidence this will come well for almost all of us. Unless the shipping companies does the real damage.

I can't see how this can have many QC issues. He's bulky and not fragile like WW. Much less chance of many issues. I have confidence this will come well for almost all of us. Unless the shipping companies does the real damage.

We're all HOPING for zero/minimal QC issues - but heck - this is Sideshow we're talking about.

Their history of dodgy factories + QC carried out by folks with limited vision, care or attention span can result in them damaging a lump of coal.

Back