Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! I didn't get Dawg cause I hate dogs. The sick psycho dog love has gotten out of hand in this country. They're taking over ha. I'm thinking about ordering one now though.

Ditto on the dog hate - but didn't stop me . . . polystone dogs don't lick butts / eat $ hit and get kissed by their owners :)

Thinking of getting this.. I have a Joker for my Batman and would like to have a "bad guy" for my Superman... While I know Lobo is not all Bad he fits the bill :)

This is one of those perfect sculpts that SSC has done and if QC hits its stride with this then we could be in for something very special.

My biggest issue would be which head to display him with.. Love the Dread head but I like the Smile and teeth on the other..

Then there is the issue of Dawg.. Don't dare not get it in fear of him being gone one day... But the price adds up :(

Thinking of getting this.. I have a Joker for my Batman and would like to have a "bad guy" for my Superman... While I know Lobo is not all Bad he fits the bill :)

This is one of those perfect sculpts that SSC has done and if QC hits its stride with this then we could be in for something very special.

My biggest issue would be which head to display him with.. Love the Dread head but I like the Smile and teeth on the other..

Then there is the issue of Dawg.. Don't dare not get it in fear of him being gone one day... But the price adds up :(

eH2i2Ra.jpg

The Temptation is great... Might have to sleep on it.. If I want it in the morning I am getting it.

I'm getting both Lobo and Darkseid but if I had to choose one of them to be the bad guy on my shelf it would be Lobo. I think it's going to be an impressive piece.

I prefer cats over dogs but I can't say no to a bulldog face. Dawg is a must-have.

Yeah, the price definitely adds up with Lobo and Dawg. It's $675 for me and that doesn't include shipping. Honestly though, I don't think he'd match up with Supes very well. Too many other villains in Supes Rogues gallery to consider before Lobo. Lobo will end up being a stand alone piece for me. I have a small dresser next to my bed that's got a spot reserved for Lobo and Dawg. I honestly think Darkseid would be a much better PF to pair up with Supes and he's $75 cheaper. Not trying to talk you out of picking up Lobo or Dawg. I truly believe Lobo (with Dawg) will go down as one of SSC's very best DC PFs. However, there are much more deserving villains that can be paired up with Supes. Lobo and Skaar are 2 exceptions to my collection. These 2 incredible statues don't quite fit in with any of my other statues but they look so damn good that I'll find a place to display them without messing with the groupings in my collection.

Yeah, the price definitely adds up with Lobo and Dawg. It's $675 for me and that doesn't include shipping. Honestly though, I don't think he'd match up with Supes very well. Too many other villains in Supes Rogues gallery to consider before Lobo. Lobo will end up being a stand alone piece for me. I have a small dresser next to my bed that's got a spot reserved for Lobo and Dawg. I honestly think Darkseid would be a much better PF to pair up with Supes and he's $75 cheaper. Not trying to talk you out of picking up Lobo or Dawg. I truly believe Lobo (with Dawg) will go down as one of SSC's very best DC PFs. However, there are much more deserving villains that can be paired up with Supes. Lobo and Skaar are 2 exceptions to my collection. These 2 incredible statues don't quite fit in with any of my other statues but they look so damn good that I'll find a place to display them without messing with the groupings in my collection.

I am actually not a huge fan of Superman's Rouge gallery. Lobo is just such a great looking piece and he will do just fine on his own also if I decide not to pair with Supes... Or perhaps even pair him up with Joker on one shelf and have Bats and Supes on another... You can't beat Joker's and Lobo's Grins :)

May have to decide between this and Modern Bats... Already have regular Batman... Think I would rather have a whole new sculpt then a variant.. But man I love that Batman variant.

I am actually not a huge fan of Superman's Rouge gallery. Lobo is just such a great looking piece and he will do just fine on his own also if I decide not to pair with Supes... Or perhaps even pair him up with Joker on one shelf and have Bats and Supes on another... You can't beat Joker's and Lobo's Grins :)

May have to decide between this and Modern Bats... Already have regular Batman... Think I would rather have a whole new sculpt then a variant.. But man I love that Batman variant.

No matter where you put the Main Man and his pooch, he'll look good. Personally, I HATE variants. I could never own or display 2 similar statues in my collection. I would pick one version that works best for me and stick with that. For the record, I would definitely want a whole new sculpt over a variant. But, that's just how I roll.

No matter where you put the Main Man and his pooch, he'll look good. Personally, I HATE variants. I could never own or display 2 similar statues in my collection. I would pick one version that works best for me and stick with that. For the record, I would definitely want a whole new sculpt over a variant. But, that's just how I roll.

Can't argue with the logic.. Gonna sleep on it... Leaning towards getting it right now.

Wise move Jaws. You're gonna love the set. In another month or so, we'll all be setting up the Main Man and his pooch.

I didn't want to miss out on this great looking statue. I am not a huge follower of the character and actually only started reading him when this was first announced. But this will even make a great display at Halloween time with all my others spooky critters. Dawg was a must IMO... Love how he looks dow at Lobo's feet. Love Both head sculpts.. Think I like Dreds a little more but can see displaying it with both not problem.

For me also this is an EX or fail... But only because I like the way his sickle hangs off his arm when he is holding the skull.

Can't wait to have this in hand.

Can't wait to see what the nearly 200.00 dog looks like more than Lobo himself. :panic: the dog better live up to his hype. I still think the dog could have easily been the ex instead of making us pay almost 200.00 more. With Lobo's price it should have been included.

Back