Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is much more difficult than the second game.

I think this is because Media Molecule were still learning as they were making LBP's story mode. Some levels are ridiculously long, and others have sections that are so difficult, they seem broken.

LBP2 is challenging, but not at the expense of fun.

I really like LBP, but I probably wouldn't have gone back to play it again if I didn't have the nagging desire to fill up my inventory for LBP2.

Slightly off-topic, but I just bought a case of Sackboy Superstars blind-boxed figures from the UK. Shipped to Canada for just under $65 - not a bad deal.

LBPSetlist.preview.jpg

I also bought the 2-inch Helghast and Sev Sackboy figures that were apparently only available with special pre-orders of Killzone 3 in the UK.

little-big-planet-killzone-2-sackboy-sev-and-sackboy-helghast-keychains-s.png

Score! :yess:

Last edited:
Will do!

They should probably be called Sackboy Stereotypes, to be honest. I'm surprised they didn't make one for Canada - wearing snowshoes, a toque and a plaid jacket, carrying a beer in one hand and a hockey stick in the other. The only thing missing would be a voice chip that says "eh?", "aboot" and "take off, you hoser!"

So are we taking this week off? :confused: :monkey2

I think Kain mentioned that he'd be away most of this week. At least, that's what it sounded like over the crappy Sony headsets.

The break was nice, but I'd like to finish this off by Sunday night, if possible. I plan on picking up LBP2 next, and I've already got Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood waiting in the wings.

So little time...

I think Kain mentioned that he'd be away most of this week. At least, that's what it sounded like over the crappy Sony headsets.

Oh, I totally missed that. :monkey1 Hopefully, we'll be able to set something up this weekend. We're so close to done... I'm really itching to put this game on the shelf and focus 100% on LBP2.

...and maybe finally give a little attention to RDR and RE5...

Been occupied with other things this week but I know I can be on Sunday for sure.

Oh, I totally missed that. :monkey1 Hopefully, we'll be able to set something up this weekend. We're so close to done... I'm really itching to put this game on the shelf and focus 100% on LBP2.

...and maybe finally give a little attention to RDR and RE5...

Let's aim for Sunday, then. How about we start a little earlier, in order to have enough time to finish it once and for all? Say, 5 or 6PM central?

I believe that is all, gentlemen. Extra props to Skutto for manning "the anchor" through the hell that is The Collector's Lair. :lol

When you guys get LBP2, hit me up. Not only for story mode, but there are a lot of competitive community levels that are are a lot of fun too.

And for the rest of you who I see in my XMB playing LBP & LBP2 but are too shy to hit us up for some multiplayer, you should hit us up too. We don't bite. :peace

I believe that is all, gentlemen. Extra props to Skutto for manning "the anchor" through the hell that is The Collector's Lair. :lol

My pleasure. Lucky for us, those two x4 sections were relatively easy to do, compared to some of the tougher x2 sections we encountered before.

I'd still be up for some of the LBP expansions, like the Metal Gear Solid levels, the Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Marvel levels. I believe Kain also has the MGS and PoC levels.

You can find download codes for the PoC content (levels and characters) on eBay for dirt cheap. I got mine for $2; the code was emailed to me a couple of hours later. The levels are well-designed, too.

Yeah I do have POTC and MGS add on packs just let me know a time you want to go through them.

Looking forward to getting and playing LBP2, hopefully we can pick up a fourth player for that one.

Nice! Post pics when they arrive. Here's hoping you get a set!

They arrived today, and I scored a complete set. :yess: Most of the hats are interchangeable, and they all feature articulation at the neck. The paint apps are surprisingly clean for a 2-inch figure.

Here are the pics. Apologies for the poor quality.

DSC00005-6.jpg

DSC00002-9.jpg

Still waiting for Sev and the Helghast, though. :impatient:

When you guys get LBP2, hit me up. Not only for story mode, but there are a lot of competitive community levels that are are a lot of fun too.

And for the rest of you who I see in my XMB playing LBP & LBP2 but are too shy to hit us up for some multiplayer, you should hit us up too. We don't bite. :peace

:wave

I have LBP2 story mode finished (not 100% items or anything) so look me up. Haven't finished up LBP1 yet, so that's why I didn't join.

The paint apps are surprisingly clean for a 2-inch figure.

Very nice, I think I'll be ordering a case very soon. I need to have the most culturally insensitive desk in town! :rock :lol

I have LBP2 story mode finished (not 100% items or anything) so look me up. Haven't finished up LBP1 yet, so that's why I didn't join.

I'll definitely keep an eye out, I'm looking for people to roll w/ on LBP2. :rock

Not my type of music, but this music video made with Little Big Planet 2 is pretty great. It just goes to show how powerful the LBP2 tools are:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o5HX-CfDF78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back