Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tap:tap:tap Thats a southern drawl.:lol

Whatever it is, it's adorable. :nana:

We're skipping tomorrow and meeting up sometime Saturday, right?

btw - If you guys see me online and I'm not responding to messages, my son plays too and it logs him in to my PSN when he plays.

And to any of you spectators out there, we could use a #4... :panic:

Good times again last night, guys. Looking forward to Saturday's marathon session.

And let's never speak of the Mine level again. :gah:

Did we ever settle on a time for tomorrow? You guys were breaking up near the end there...

Any chance we could get together earlier? It sounds like the wife might be making evening plans for me... :monkey4

Did we ever settle on a time for tomorrow? You guys were breaking up near the end there...

Any chance we could get together earlier? It sounds like the wife might be making evening plans for me... :monkey4

hmmm... nevermind about all that. I have no idea what my schedule is tomorrow. Look for me, and I'll look for you.

I know I'm late with this one, but I just picked up LBP GOTY edition. I haven't tried the multiplayer but that's the reason I got it. If anyone wants to play, feel free to give me an add...

chefboyarbee

hmmm... nevermind about all that. I have no idea what my schedule is tomorrow. Look for me, and I'll look for you.

Yeah, it looks like we missed each other on Saturday night. Kain and I were both on around 6PM central, but when you hadn't logged on by 8PM, we both moved on to other things.

On the positive side, I managed to complete chapters 5 and 6 solo, so we don't need to waste time trying to get some of the more difficult stickers along the way; we can concentrate on the multiplayer ones.

I'd be up for another session either tonight or tomorrow night, and pretty much any time on Friday. Wednesday and Thursday night are write-offs for me, though.

I know I'm late with this one, but I just picked up LBP GOTY edition. I haven't tried the multiplayer but that's the reason I got it. If anyone wants to play, feel free to give me an add...

chefboyarbee

We need a fourth, so you're welcome to join our little group if you want. So far, we've completed the first four chapters 100%.

The way we typically play: each of us completes the chapters solo the first time around. This gives you the opportunity to pick up a majority of the non-multiplayer stickers on your own (easier that way), and to ace the level. It's considerably harder acing the levels with other players present.

When we play, we go through each level of each chapter in order; replaying the level as many times as it takes to get 100% for all players. You'd have a bit of catching up to do, but it only took us three hours to get to this point so it wouldn't take long to get you up to speed.

In the interim, I recommend you play through the story levels as quickly as possible when you've got some free time.

Wish i could join you guys but i always get lag when i try to play lbp online:(.

It's probably your internet connection. Are you using DSL, cable, ...?

I find that I need to make sure that there is no additional traffic on my network when I want to play online games. If I'm downloading something off the 'net, I shut down my PC and keep it off until I'm done playing. Otherwise, I find I get dropped fairly regularly, and lag seems a lot more prevalent.

It's probably your internet connection. Are you using DSL, cable, ...?

I find that I need to make sure that there is no additional traffic on my network when I want to play online games. If I'm downloading something off the 'net, I shut down my PC and keep it off until I'm done playing. Otherwise, I find I get dropped fairly regularly, and lag seems a lot more prevalent.

No i'm wireless ..and my xbox live work's just fine.

Good session again last night, guys. We only had an hour to play, but we still managed to complete chapter 4 and chapter 5. Three more chapters and we're done!

Next meeting of the 100%ers club - Thursday evening. I'm off the following day, so we can play until much later if everyone's available.

We defiantly will need a 4th player for some of those later stages so if anyone is game for Thursday night let us know.

We defiantly will need a 4th player for some of those later stages so if anyone is game for Thursday night let us know.

Worse comes to worst, can we not simply have one person control two sackboys? We just need the fourth player to sit on a button, or cling onto something while one of us snags the stickers.

I have two controllers, so we can try it out next time.

Back