Lion - O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilvioRivera

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first topic on the forum, until now only witnessed the topics and almost not commented because I do not speak English and use the google tool tradudor to communicate so forgive me "my" bad English

I'm working on a headsculpt of Lion Thundercats on a scale of 1 / 6 a bit stylized, what do you think?

I like! The hair must've been a hassle, but you did a good job. :)

That's awesome. Give a few more pictures and WELCOME to the board,

Thanks for the compliments, I'm building a small studio and then show more photos.
I'm also looking for a body that is better suited to the character, I accept suggestions.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm building a small studio and then show more photos.
I'm also looking for a body that is better suited to the character, I accept suggestions.

These don't have the best articulation, but they are built properly for the character.
JK93826Alg.jpg

WWE Maximum Aggression figures.

Was going to say the same thing-great for Thundercats.

I would probably only use one of those bodies for Panthro... as I think they'd be a bit too bulky for all of the characters. I think the ACE body would actually be a bit better for most of the series... and I actually used it to make a Monkian figure:

monkiann.jpg

Back