Lifesize Darth Malgus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is the main villain of the old republic mmorpg & leader of the sith when they still had a sith order in the open, thousands of years ago before the movie. One can argue a far more critical character than vader in term of the star war history but obviously not as popular.

as explained they made this because it was already made for bioware, so they just created a few more copies to sell.

Thanks for the explanation. I did not know That SSC had done the Bioware thing. Now it makes sense to me. Before that, IMO, it just seemed like a weird selection for their next life-size figure.

Maybe next they'll make a life-sized Dash Rendar?

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dash_Rendar

;)

:yess:Now that I would buy!!!
Well, no I wouldn't, but in 1/6th I would. :gah: Darn the completist in me.

It's up

Remember that the Darth Malgus Life-Size Figure will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, March 29th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Star Wars: The Old Republic collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Darth Malgus Life-Size Figure will be priced at $5,999.99 and will have a $1200.00 Non-Refundable Deposit charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order is placed. Plus, this Life-Size Figure will have Payment plans available! Make sure you log into your newsletter account on March 29th, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.[Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Hi-Res Pics:

Darth Malgus Lifesize 01
Darth Malgus Lifesize 02
Darth Malgus Lifesize 03
Darth Malgus Lifesize 04
Darth Malgus Lifesize 05
Darth Malgus Lifesize 06
Darth Malgus Lifesize 07
Darth Malgus Lifesize 08
Darth Malgus Lifesize 09

Not a well known character to receive life size treatment
Don't understand this move by SS and at $6000
Who can afford that. It still looks cool but a darth vader would make
Better sense . I'll stick to PFs , life size bust and legendary scale figures.

I think its worthless, no one knows the chaarcter. Why not make a Life Sized Vader??????

You guys don't get it? BioWare commissioned this piece from SSC, selling any more than one of them is gravy. I think it's cool, not to buy but to appreciate.

yeah obviously this is more for commercial buyers like comic stores or entertainment shops to be used as a decor. but i am sure there are a few fanatics who will buy it for their home too

What a shame. Great looking piece but to much money for to much of an unknown character in to much of a bad economy. I'll take that 6k and have a couple life changing experiences and pay off my car instead. Sideshow, pls remember who your customers are. You're starting to make your pieces to costly. Lsb should be $200. Comiquettes should be $200 - $400. Life size bust should be $320 - $550. Legendary scale Figures should run at 900 - $1500. Life size should be around $2000 plus depending on the complexity.

Yeah, I can see how a comic book store may buy this, but I'd be surprised if they sell a lot of them at the 6 grand asking price.Though, it's a good commercial tool that's for sure.

Wow his eyes BUG me! : P

400109_press02-001.jpg

This much money for an EU video game character that's going to take up that much space--never in a million years would I ever consider something like this.

Back