Lifesize Darth Malgus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing will adhere to the most hardcore of Star Wars nerds and SW nerds usually have deep wallets. I still seriously question the character selection though...SS doesn't seem capable of conducting decent market research...

QFT!!!!!!!! :lecture

I'd buy a 1:1 Admiral Ackbar with full on bear trap accessory!

Even if I was the biggest Star Wars Nerd I wouldn't be buying life size video game characters. The furthest i'd ever see this go is a PF. I'm just blown away they bit the bullet and decided 1:1 was the best format. Absolutely ridiculous...

but...that's...not...what...happened...

They made a 1:1 Malgus statue for the SWTOR premiere, then decided to sell them since they already had it made...........

I think I've said this atleast a hundred times.

but...that's...not...what...happened...

They made a 1:1 Malgus statue for the SWTOR premiere, then decided to sell them since they already had it made...........

I think I've said this atleast a hundred times.

Yeah, and imagine how cool it is for the few people who really dig this. It's like loving Shadows and getting a 1:1 Xizor.

Now, if they said "hey, we can do a 1:1 Vader, but no, we'll do the Malgus...", that would be a different story...

So did anyone from the boards buy this?
The SSC site says less than 10 left.
Just curious if anyone bought it and took pics.

I was wondering about that too. Surely someone owns this....guess they're just not members on here or the RPF, Rebelscum, etc.

Hi. Darth Malgus is amazing! He is extremely detailed and looks very intimidating! A lot of presence (especially with the light-up features activated).

I own all of the life size statues sold by Sideshow (C3PO, R2D2, Cylon, Terminator V2, Salacious B Crumb), and Darth Malgus is by far the best out of all them.

I'm very, very happy with him and am glad I pulled the trigger and purchased him.

Hi. Darth Malgus is amazing! He is extremely detailed and looks very intimidating! A lot of presence (especially with the light-up features activated).

I own all of the life size statues sold by Sideshow (C3PO, R2D2, Cylon, Terminator V2, Salacious B Crumb), and Darth Malgus is by far the best out of all them.

I'm very, very happy with him and am glad I pulled the trigger and purchased him.

:goodpost:

Thanks, buddy. ;)

lucky lucky man.

Back