Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb stuff, Guilty Gear! Looks AMAZING! I have a 1:1 Alien Queen wall plaque-type thing, but yours puts mine to shame haha!

92292710152774022455497.jpg

so my sci fi exhibit finally started 07/20~08/04

i show off some of my rare movie prop replicas, include the CM PREDATOR.

1/1 life size Queen Alien, she finally fully stand up, still need some adjustments, the workers had some issues hang her up, but looks okay, overall I had fun building her~ ha im still not fully satisfied the way it setup, and the positions, colorings, after the exhibit, i will redo some areas and paints.

Last edited:
so my sci fi exhibit finally started 07/20~08/04

i show off some of my rare movie prop replicas, include the CM PREDATOR.

1/1 life size Queen Alien, she finally fully stand up, still need some adjustments, the workers had some issues hang her up, but looks okay, overall I had fun building her~ ha im still not fully satisfied the way it setup, and the positions, colorings, after the exhibit, i will redo some areas and paints.

Awesome! :rock

Love that pic where it looks like the Queen is sneaking up behind the two kids having their photo taken :lol

Very cool! Looks like everyone appreciates seeing her on display. Nice work my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Back