Life sized 1/1 alien queen full figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice.
We worry about people touching our collection, the sun, dust etc but you have this thing going around the world, looks like it is displayed outside and being handled by a lot of people.
Does that stress you out?
Sounds worth it though when the people show up to take a look.

No choice, this thing weight 900 lbs, i know what you mean by handling, it did stress me a bit.....by looking at it

Oh yeah...
Lots of work on this one, and now people are touching it
Would freak me out.
Lol.

not sure what happen to my WIP pics, the links are broken.

Anyhow....
here is my 16 feet Queen Movie Prop Display, wish u all Happy New year! i cant wait for 2014, A new beginning!

n3kf1f.jpg

dnk2v7.jpg

15cerfo.jpg

10cucd2.jpg

2vkhhj7.jpg

14kw8i1.jpg

ivuvdk.jpg

9iftlh.jpg

Last edited:
due to the weights, i still need to make some adjustments, the two spikes on her back are useless, they should take it down.

thanks, she is a very old movie prop, i think in 80s-90s, took me 3 weeks fully cleaned up, but with 20 foot ceiling, she would fit in to my new living room, i still got some original parts i plan to add it on. shes not perfect yet, some adjustment still need to be make, i only do this as part time hobby, i am not a pro, but i am learning and guide by the pros.
after i set her up in the exhibit, she looks monstrous, and impressive in person. i hope you guys enjoy the photos.

2s97ona.jpg

wugynm.jpg

Last edited:
cool pics. I thought the lady in the skirt was covering her mouth in horror for a sec... but I think she's just taking a picture lol.

cool pics. I thought the lady in the skirt was covering her mouth in horror for a sec... but I think she's just taking a picture lol.

she was shock to see something like this in the exhibit, they usually exhibit ***-import stuff: gundams, manga, US. Marvel...etc. this is the 1st time they showcase the ALIENS, most ppl over there never saw a Full Queen, they only saw the 1/4 scale one, or 1/8 toys. this is the 1st time they saw a 1:1 scale.

16asj6q.jpg

k359hl.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!
She is amazing!

Great work! Hope to see any improvements you make!

You must be one happy man as only 5 of these exist in the world. I would do ANYTHING to own one. Will never happen of course ha ha

Back