Life Size Wolf Predator Spear Prop Replica!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stick_whip.gif

:lol:lol:lol ;)

Ye, who likes fetish sex?:naughty

Wait, where is it stated that is it made of plastic? I don't see it.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is another case of Sideshow listening to fans or if they were planning on releasing this already from ages ago. Here's a question I asked Tom Woodruff back in January 2008:

ADI works with companies like Sideshow to produce reproductions of props used in movies, such as the AvP Shuriken, the Wolf's bio helmet and the Wolf's Cannon (In fact, I have all of these on pre-order as I type this!). How can the average collector express his or her wishes for additional items? As an avid collector and someone that is greatly involved in the community, I know for a fact that fans have been waiting for an AvP spear since the first AvP was released. Is there a way to convey this desire and have it considered for production?

And this was his answer:

We can definitely pass along what we hear from the fans. It might also serve to address Sideshow Collectibles directly online with interests in possible products.

The spear was probably already planned, but it's still kinda cool to think that some of us may have influenced the release of this piece by bugging ADI and Sideshow folks for it lol!

no one knows nothing about it except the pic. all just speculation. a good solid plastic would be more durable. I think the MR spear was made from plastic though and that is where the idea is comming from. :D

no one knows nothing about it except the pic. all just speculation. a good solid plastic would be more durable. I think the MR spear was made from plastic though and that is where the idea is comming from. :D

Yeah the MR spear is plastic and I was pretty pissed when I got it.. the description on MR's site said the spear was finished in a metal copper or something that basically said it was plated with metal, I can't remember the exact wording. Then I get it and the spears tips are actually black plastic with cheap copper paint drybrushed over top.

The MR spears looks great from 10 feet away, but crap in your hands... (imo).

well tonight is the night when this should go up for perorder........and we will find out what it really looks like, if its extendable and what its made of..........oh yeah, and the price :)

Back