Life Size Wolf Predator Spear Prop Replica!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does the master replica Predator 2 spear have a real electronic display? I have seen pics, but never knew if the display was really electronic or just simulated. I assumed it was a fake display because I don't remember it saying anything about being electronic in its description.:confused:

p2spear.jpg

No, it's not electronic... it's painted symbols, there's no electronics to it at all.

Just a heads up that the Uk is selling this Spear through Play.com and Forbidden Planet at £199 :) Just Preordered mine :)

Received mine this morning, talk about well packaged!! It comes in THREE BOXES, and is also tied to the inner polystyrene.
Fairly heavy, and sadly does not extend.Wall mountable too.:banana

Heres a quick pic of mine :)
Picture006-8.jpg

Just want to say how incredible that display is looking! Good to see a fellow brit which such a great haul.

I have just moved and had to put all my predator stuf in storage :( Although I cant complain too much aws my wife said I could have two pieces on display. So I went for my T800 endoskeleton life size and the imminent arrival of the life size alien from HCG! LOL

Back