Life Size Wolf Predator Spear Prop Replica!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
100908spear_01.jpg

100908spear_02.jpg

100908spear_03.jpg
100908spear_04.jpg

This looks like its gonna be awesome!!!

Cant wait for this - I just hope its extendable!

great news but I don't like the look of that image. Kinda looks a little cheap .. dunno , not enough detail maybe ?.
I need better pics before I decide on this one. Unlikely for me though , I would rather get the master replica predator 2 spear probably.

i believe the p2 one is plastic as well right?? it just makes the piece look hella cheap, i havent been very impressed by any of the ADI life size pieces mainly because they look.......2 plasticky! i might pay 200, but not 300 for these pieces

i believe the p2 one is plastic as well right?? it just makes the piece look hella cheap, i havent been very impressed by any of the ADI life size pieces mainly because they look.......2 plasticky! i might pay 200, but not 300 for these pieces

plastic :horror what a piece of poop. why not metal :huh

Well...since not one Alien's head was ever impaled on the spear (while decapiated) in the movie....I doubt it.

Pass. Im waiting for the CP Bio. Thats the only one I want. Wolf is very nice, but he needs a friend.

I think it looks great, anyone doubting the quality of ADI AVP stuff haven't held a plasma cannon yet.

My guess, looking at the length of it, will be that it is extendable.

The picture does make it look kinda cheap. Will wait for more photos before the final verdict is in. The plasma cannon is awesome but if they would have added sound to it when it powers up-that would have made it one of the all time best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I dont think its extendible. In the movies(AVP's) they have to use CGI to extend them. If this is an exact replica....it probably wont open. But you never know...

Back