Life Size Daniel Craig Bond Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you again guys.

im currently working on another casting as i wasnt 100% happy with the paint on this one, will post new pics soon.

as for 1/6th scale, its not really my thing, there are far better sculptors for that scale work.......although i could get it scanned, shrunk and printed but would be a costly process

thank you again guys.

im currently working on another casting as i wasnt 100% happy with the paint on this one, will post new pics soon.

as for 1/6th scale, its not really my thing, there are far better sculptors for that scale work.......although i could get it scanned, shrunk and printed but would be a costly process

If enough of us were interested, how costly would we be talking!?

Dam that's good. What is hand punched hair

hand punched hair is where the hairs are individually inserted into the silicone it a special needle

If enough of us were interested, how costly would we be talking!?

i had a brief look into it and to get the head scanned, shrunk and printed, it was around £1500.

thats just for a print, I would imagine it would need some clean up work as well.

this bust is probably the best ive ever seen, its pretty much 100% spot on, i take my hat off to you good sir, your extremely gifted at what you do

Thanks very much.

Mmmm, not totally out of reach, for a group buy that is. What does anyone else think!?

I suppose it depends in what a scaled head sells for and how many people wanted one but if you wanted to run the interest to see how many people would want one, it may work out to be worth while doing.

here a few shots of the head for the full statue before hair work.

IMG_6946_zpsdbc50382.jpg

IMG_6947_zps6a43ebe9.jpg

IMG_6948_zpsbc250143.jpg

This is amazing work. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Thanks for sharing. I can't even think of a piece that I've seen with THIS kind of likeness (despite it being a WIP.) I'm looking forward to the final product.

thank you very much,

here is the head with the hair work done, working on the body now

URL=https://s27.photobucket.com/user/fettster/media/b21_zpsc1f55804.jpg.html]
b21_zpsc1f55804.jpg
[/URL]

This looks a lot nicer than the other one we saw. Well done.

I'll see how much interest there is in other heads before getting into this one.

Just stunning work, you are extremely talented! :clap :rock

If you ever do him in 1:6, put me down for one please!

Back