Life Size Daniel Craig Bond Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've stared at your images, unblinking for minutes now until my eyes hurt, simply in awe.

Amazing doesn't even cover it at this point.
Breathtaking work, RMFX, I'll be another who follows your work with great interest.

Thank you so much guys! I'm still going with the hair so ill post new pics soon.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Xmas.

For those who have asked about 1/6th scale. I have tried in the past but that is just not my forte.

I know a company that could laser scan the bust and print it in 1/6th scale but the money I would need to charge to cover the cost would probably send you running for the hills

thank you guys.

Im very pleased to say that this guy is all done (save for the base).

here are some pictures, hope you like it.
finishedbond6_zps342b003f.jpg

finshedbond5_zpsee17be9e.jpg

finishedbond7_zps8d447e93.jpg

finshedbond8_zpsf89b3476.jpg

finshedbond9_zps3fdd6bdd.jpg

finishedbond12_zps36b40de0.jpg

finshedbond10_zpsdb90edc0.jpg

thank you guys.

Im very pleased to say that this guy is all done (save for the base).

here are some pictures, hope you like it.
finishedbond6_zps342b003f.jpg

finshedbond5_zpsee17be9e.jpg

finishedbond7_zps8d447e93.jpg

finshedbond8_zpsf89b3476.jpg

finshedbond9_zps3fdd6bdd.jpg

finishedbond12_zps36b40de0.jpg

finshedbond10_zpsdb90edc0.jpg

HOLY **** ON A POPSICLE STICK, BATMAN! That is absolutely incredible. Seriously, I'm in awe. One of the best Life-Size projects (if not THE best) I've ever seen. You've got it down, man. The likeness, the detail; it's all there. I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between that and the real Craig. Spectacular!

1739051-1233928590_citizen_kane_clapping_super.gif

WOW! Did you just cut Daniel Craig's head off and preserve it with formaldehyde? LOL

Amazing work man!

Oh, now he is ready! And he is awesome! :D I love this project and to see how it is done. But still I wonder what do you do with this big (live size!) portrait... Would be fun to put him at window and every neighbour would think you have a famous visitor. ;) Nah, it really is wonderful piece of art in display. Have you made other faces before?

Back