Life Size Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detale,
Do me a favor and if you ever see another Robocop 1:1 bust become available, let me know....its too cool!

Thanks bro

Here is my newest piece:

100_1491.jpg

100_1492.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1494.jpg

100_1503.jpg

Superb collection! I just got into 1:1 busts myself, only have Grievous so far, with SS Vader and HCG Alien on the way.

Very cool addition David. I think thats the best licensed representation of an Alien to date. I've always admired that replica. Thanks for sharing!

Very cool addition David. I think thats the best licensed representation of an Alien to date. I've always admired that replica. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Si, had been trying to obtain it for a while. Found one at a great price so couldn't refuse...I guess I'll have to work some overtime this month hehehe. Its an awesome piece, the alien is one piece I can't have in life size because its head is just to big. Most are 3 feet in length I believe.

I still am awaiting my secret predator piece and it should arrive any day now...I'll make sure to post pictures when it arrives.

:clap

Once those skulls are weathered, it will look classic !

Is that P2 wearable ?

No it isn't wearable since I filled it with 2 parts soft foam (upholstery foam) and it is solid inside. I could cut out the foam to make it wearable but wouldn't since it is to beautifully painted and wouldn't want to risk any damage to the mask or it's paint job.

nice collection, there i only have 1 life size item, wish i had the room for more

No it isn't wearable since I filled it with 2 parts soft foam (upholstery foam) and it is solid inside. I could cut out the foam to make it wearable but wouldn't since it is to beautifully painted and wouldn't want to risk any damage to the mask or it's paint job.

Thanks for the info..
Yea, I wouldn't touch that beauty...the paint is Great :cool:

Are you going to get a P2 bio to go with the bust ?

Thanks for the info..
Yea, I wouldn't touch that beauty...the paint is Great :cool:

Are you going to get a P2 bio to go with the bust ?

I have one made out of foam I got but its foam. No lasers or leds. Still looks cool I guess. Would love a really nice on though.

Speaking of bios I got my custom piece coming in this week which I consider the best bio out there. Thats all I'm going to say for now, but will post pictures of the beauty once it arrives.

This just arrived from Custom craft. Freddy remake glove. This thing is truley a work of art and something about it in my opinion makes it almost more menacing than the original one.

100_1754.jpg

100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

100_1757.jpg

100_1758.jpg

100_1759.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1761.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Back