Life Size Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh i forgott to ask
Did it come with the neckring ( collar ) or did you buy that some where else ?

/Jimmy

It did not come with the neck ring it is a separate piece.

Hia again :)

Could you please please please :) tell me where i could find one just like yours?
I have a P2 on order from Usurper and it just needs the Neckring :)

Kind Regards
Jimmy

Hia again :)

Could you please please please :) tell me where i could find one just like yours?

Kind Regards
Jimmy

Thats cool Jimmy, I get my Usurper P2 Head in a week or so, I cant wait..:banana

Kind Regards
Jimmy[/QUOTE]

I would contact Scott (AKA The Mortal Immortal) on the Hunter's lair site. He painted and included the neck ring on my Pred 2. I think he supplied Lee's (Usurper) ring as well. I believe scott owns the mold for this neck ring but I am not sure. Lee will know better then me I believe.

All this talk about the hunter's lair members on the sideshow freaks board kind of funny.

I got to see some picks of your Pred 2 mask when it arrives Isaak and Jimmy. Curious to see the difference between yours and my Bob Bagy one. I think Lee's sculpt looks insane.

Let me know if you have any more questions Jimmy, I'm open to share what I can with you. By the way I love your Predator and Alien collection. :google

Hey man, if you get in touch with TMI, can you ask him about the P2 Neck Ring? I have sent him a couple of PM's but he has not replied.

Ohh, another thing, where did you get the quills for yours?

Check ebay search predator props, there's a guy on there who sell quills like 40 for 20 dollars, used to be 70 for 20 dollars but times are hard. They are exactly what I used, flexible and good quality, you just trim them to you size liking and super glue them on. Cut them at an angle though. Its easy to do.

I thought I would make it easy for you... Heres the link:

https://cgi.ebay.com/PREDATOR-ALIEN...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Kind Regards
Jimmy

I would contact Scott (AKA The Mortal Immortal) on the Hunter's lair site. He painted and included the neck ring on my Pred 2. I think he supplied Lee's (Usurper) ring as well. I believe scott owns the mold for this neck ring but I am not sure. Lee will know better then me I believe.

All this talk about the hunter's lair members on the sideshow freaks board kind of funny.

I got to see some picks of your Pred 2 mask when it arrives Isaak and Jimmy. Curious to see the difference between yours and my Bob Bagy one. I think Lee's sculpt looks insane.

Let me know if you have any more questions Jimmy, I'm open to share what I can with you. By the way I love your Predator and Alien collection. :google[/QUOTE]

Thx a mill mate:)

Acctually my predator/alien collection is now only a Predator collection hehehe.
After seeing your guys custom made collections there were no return.
And after getting my Elm -Studios bio Helmet i knew i was done.

So i sold of all of my Sideshow Alien collection ( only have the predalien left ).
and contacted Elm studios and orderd 3 predator heads whoohaaa.. ( P1 ,,P2 i belive its a Bob Bagy also ot 100% sure and a P2 Elder )

Then i saw Usurpers P2 head and its an absolutely stunning head and he makes a killer paint jobb. Orderd some bambooie dreads and p2 style beads.
So now only the neckring is missing as i allready have the quills for it.
So 4 heads atm in the making

Thx for helping out talking to Scott i really appreciate it i would also like to order 2 pieces if its no to much trouble :)
1 for future projects i belive :)

Hey Stag the guy that sells the quills are a lairmember same name there as on ebay i belive :)

Btw Detale78 what happend to your howardbust did you sell it ?

Best wishes
Jimmy

Here is a picture of a glove display I got from Nightmaregloves.com to display my Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy glove. Next to it I posted my jason Voorhees Howard S bust. The glove display is a latex had, that is weathered and burned looking that has wires inside of all 5 fingers to move them into any position. A real freddy sweater sleeve is included and its attached to a metal base autographed by the makers of the nightmare gloves Anders Erickson.

100_1121.jpg

impressive collection!!!!!!

how much the robocop bust cost? where i can get one?

I actually didn't pay alot..but I am not the original owner of it so I traded for a good deal a few pieces and some cash. You would have to contact Bruce Hansing, he made the bust but do not have any contact information on him.

Here are 2 new pieces I received within the last 2 months:

Kroenen Final Batte Mask:

100_1373.jpg

100_1374.jpg

100_1376.jpg

100_1463.jpg

Michael Myers Life Size Bust:

100_1455.jpg

100_1456.jpg

100_1457.jpg

100_1458.jpg

100_1462.jpg

Thanks for looking got a new Custom Predator related item coming in this week so will post pictures once it arrives :)

Back