Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice today! I ordered from TOTS directly a few months ago so not a Kickstarter order. Very excited.

Nothing yet from my BBTS Kickstarter Version preorder yet. I’ll post here as soon as I get a shipping notice.

Where are those other Good Guy dolls from?!?! Based on that video, I agree they look way better than TOTS! Are those customs or for sale?

These dolls are made by sfxworldstudios. Yeah, they're much better than tots, but I personally don't like the face too much.

The foam looks like it could tear easily. Maybe it´s better to not pose much.

Exactly and people want to cut a hole in the doll for a sound box lol no way, that could lead to tearing in the future. This is polyfoam which isn't the greatest. I can live without a voice box, or just put the voice box on the back even if it looks bulky

Bahahahahahahaha! That’s epic! I love that people are making their own mini-clips of this doll. There was another guy on YouTube who did a review that then turned into a mini-scene! Too much fun!

Back