Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How some “members” around here see ToTs dolls

ffa900661463e02262398f19f4c5204d.jpg

lmao!!!!!!

I’m not planning on selling it. Actually I was planning on having him sit on a chair in my living room! I can’t help but wonder what people will think HAHA!

If you’re gonna sell it soon then don’t open it. These aren’t collectible rare items they’re mass produced. They are also not hand made and not that amazing quality. If you think people are gonna pay $2000-3000 for it a few years from now you’re massively mistaken

Listen man, I am not a TOTS fan either, but dude you need to stop already. This thing is awesome those that say other wise are dumb asses, let me rephrase that, acting like a dumb asses. I mean over few flaws their is no way this is not going to be a collectors item. I mean I have a myers 2018 tots production mask 1/100 signed and all and that sold on ebay over 2200 so who knows what can happen, but your posts are starting to annoy me and I am thick skinned. Idk what you see that is so bad over this doll, everything can be over looked the only thing that can not is the mold and it is perfect. So, dude stop already. If you have a personal problem with TOTS then that is fine, I mean I hate side show but when they make a good product I suck it up and say they did a great job. But I still hate them lol. All I am saying is chill out and move on if you hate it and get one you like then!

I honestly can’t see what he finds wrong about these? Where else are u gonna get a Chucky doll like this under 500? Might as well get the horrible Spencer dolls if you aren’t satisfied

On facebook someone posted they received a signed autograph even though they didnt pay the $200 extra. Doll 2 out of 50.

Dude go and troll some place else, btw i just sent the sounds to someone. and that someone is deffo not you lol.

When someone of little or no intelligence on the internet gets into a discussion, debate, or argument that they cannot keep up with because of their inability to think and process information outside of their closed little mind, and respond by calling the other person more intelligent than them (A TROLL)! This act is therefore TROLLING because it's a cop out to an intelligent conversation by which the one more intelligent is falsely accused of being a troll as a trolling diversion tactic of the Reverse Trolling

When someone of little or no intelligence on the internet gets into a discussion, debate, or argument that they cannot keep up with because of their inability to think and process information outside of their closed little mind, and respond by calling the other person more intelligent than them (A TROLL)! This act is therefore TROLLING because it's a cop out to an intelligent conversation by which the one more intelligent is falsely accused of being a troll as a trolling diversion tactic of the Reverse Trolling

OMG You just described yourself

Back