Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52601855_2089222134507020_2726909229112754176_n.jpg

Honestly the wig looks as though it’s sitting lower on the face than it actually should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just noticed they messed up the logo placement wth

if you look at the zima doll is better placed

[/QUOTE]

The Logo placement looks to be different depending on the dolls people have been receiving. These were probably not QCed once TOTS got them in. Just processed and immediately shipped out to impatient buyers.

The Logo placement looks to be different depending on the dolls people have been receiving. These were probably not QCed once TOTS got them in. Just processed and immediately shipped out to impatient buyers.
Yeah unfortunately think so... Wonder how many will receive theirs with the misplaced logo...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Would rather have the hair wayyy longer than shorter tbh, that way you can still correct it.. The Sideshow Seed of Chucky doll came with longer hair than needed.

Soon we'll be getting better inhand photos/video/reviews from real Collectors. I know I'm taking a bunch once mine arrives.

it looks longer on their update pics

These dolls are prototype probably designed by Zima and to advertise the doll.

45721869_10156914340189853_4136454956641157120_n.jpg

45749784_10156914340444853_8877816599059365888_n.jpg
Yeah if we would receive them like that it would have been close to perfection. Oh well.... It needed something to complain about i guess..

Why not save that money to buy future dolls rather than a copy? unless you have money to burn

I know they said they plan on coming out with Anabelle and even the boy, which I wouldn't mind having

One to leave boxed and display it boxed another displayed open one that i play with also.

We will need to see a couple of reviews on youtube to get a better idea. His face looks good hair looks shorts hopefully it's the right length and it was just a bad camera angle.

Weird thread

You guys like it. You ordered it but yet all you do is complain and throw shade at the piece and the company.

I don’t get it. Is it that you can’t handle the wait time, don’t like the company?

It’s a very strange thing going on in this thread. Of all the forum threads I’ve posted in awaiting the arrival of PO’d pieces I don’t think I’ve ever seen on like this...so much negativity and complaining when there isn’t much to complain about.

Last edited:
I see people Loving it. Mine is arriving this Friday. Just got the tracking. Awwwwww yea.

cant wait for ur video/pics and review, as I always love them.
the hair could need some brushing and futzing, people are taking pics immediately after taking it out of the box,, but the logo is something else, interested to see what ToTs would say about it.

Lol search on Instagram. Chucky doll. The comments are funny and tots is responding

Back