Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted zima to have my good guy doll be installed animatronic eyes. He said he only sells finished heads with the animatronic eyes for $550

Damn. More expensive than the tots doll but i guess is still cheaper than what that dude here paid $2500 for the exact same doll

Im still waiting for his response on doll prices but I know he charges $1200 but I think that’s for the stunt doll. For the animatronic version is probably $2000

I still don’t understand how this guy paid $2500 lmao

How can you be waiting on a response on his doll prices and also state you know how much he charges?

His dolls are $2000 regardless of the version you ask for. Still don’t understand how I paid extra? Have you heard of shipping and import charges...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow seed of chucky is $3800 on ebay, freaking ridiculous

This doll originally costed $500

I still have two of them that I purchased directly from Sideshow when they were originally available. One I display each October and the other is still factory sealed in the brown shipper.

They're here!!!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
cdbc8fb1d693704eeb52f2ddd78077e2.jpg
786eec86003ab7646779720b3e8544a2.jpg
d104cedd78d7161045db02bd4f0a570c.jpg
d353196ad2d0e839bb85925273e1b17c.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

was just about to post that
i am hoping they have a deal with Mad About Horror to ship a allocation to them after KS orders are shipped. so hopefully enough there.

I haven't received my kickstarter bonus + extras yes. Has everyone here who backed kickstarter received theirs?

I would still come out on top as it would be a total of $1050. Compare that to our good guy here who paid $2500

Did you create an account just to come here and constantly bash people? Every other post by you is trashing Garret, trashing others for buying from Garret, crying about prices, accusing others of paying too much, yada,yada,yada.

It would be nice to come here actually read helpful post rather than your constant barraging. We get it. You don’t like Zima, you don’t approve of custom Chucky dolls, your angry that others buy them, etc. Don’t need the constant reminders.

On an opposite note, I received my box of kickstarter extras today. Now bring on Chucky

It seems the Zima Chuckys are slightly better than the TOTS Chuckys. You get what you pay for i suppose.

only difference is the hair and the eyes, everything else is the same basically

You don't get what you pay for. He charges $2000 for these dolls which is too much. Even $1500 is too much. It should be no more than $1200 max

To you it is but to someone else its worth it. Especially due to be extremely limited.

I would totally recommend purchasing a hero/animatronic head if you’ve got the money, you won’t be disappointed[emoji2]
61835c9332f95197eca9eb353d876123.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is the same doll after all

supposedly, i would have to send my doll to Zima and he would attach it

thing here is I will have to pay shipping to send it and for him to send it back tome, double shipping as I'm sure the shipping is not included in the $550 quote lmao

Shipping most likely won’t be included and I believe he was $100 shipped within the US I could be wrong with that but if your getting a NFT wig upgrade and hero head it’s worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the body is made from different materials also between tots and Garrett.
I do love the hero head but can't justify paying same amount as tots doll just for head.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back