Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you want to risk cutting into the doll anyway.

I wouldn’t do it, will just place the box into his coverall front pocket. but the guy makes it like an open heart surgery, the doll is made out of foam, how complicated would be [emoji2371]

Problem with that sound board you will have to protect it you wouldn't want open circuitry touching clothing and the foam of the doll.

Wasn’t it posted on here already that they decided to change the good guy box so neither the doll or box would be (apparently) damaged. They also changed the age range on the box from Age 4 & up to Age 14 & up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a package from TOTS containing the Vodoo knife, pin and the other goodies that came with the KS version. A little note from TOTS thanking me for supporting the KS and my doll will be shipping VERY soon.

Cool

I’m gonna display mine in the box.

Just got a package from TOTS containing the Vodoo knife, pin and the other goodies that came with the KS version. A little note from TOTS thanking me for supporting the KS and my doll will be shipping VERY soon.

Cool

I’m gonna display mine in the box.

They said stock should arrive Tuesday and Wednesday to ship for KS backers. So hoping for pictures on Saturday if they do ship this week.

I know you might all call me weird. The wait for me has really depressed me, , can’t wait till it’s over.

I know you might all call me weird. The wait for me has really depressed me, , can’t wait till it’s over.

I've been waiting ever since missing out on the Life Size releases from Medicom and Sideshow many many years ago. lol Signed the Petition for a company to make them way back also.
Can't believe this is finally happening.

I've been waiting ever since missing out on the Life Size releases from Medicom and Sideshow many many years ago. lol Signed the Petition for a company to make them way back also.
Can't believe this is finally happening.

The petition from the Child's play forum? Ye i signed that to.

Something happened on that forum a couple of years back. I think one of the owners of that page opened up the fb group. Group was called pride of chucky i believe now its called infamous horror.

He has an huge ego because he has money. Money changes people, I’d love to have lots of money but my fear if I did I’d change.

I seen people on eBay selling pre order of tots doll for between 1 and 2k! So everyone is becoming a con artist hana

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back