Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it said march yesterday lol

At this rate, is going to take forever

I ordered in January 7 and supposedly, I should be getting my doll on march

Would be helpful if they tell us how many preorders exist. There is no way to know what number you are.

My order number is 100037346

Whatever that means

So you’re making all this noise cause u ordered in January and you are pissed it’s not being delivered to u in february?!?

I honestly don’t care when it ships. Just going to wait for that big box to show up on my front door step like in Child’s Play 3. Hey, maybe TOT Studios will put “Andy Barclay” on the address labels. Hahah!

damn seems it will ship sooner than I thought. proud backer #4 friends till the end edition. Hope I get low number.

well they not stated if the first shipment has enough for both KS backers who ordered by December and other places that ordered before December.

I ordered day 1 pre order mid 2018 and i am patient i have no idea how you who ordered few weeks ago is pissed off.

You see guys you messed it up for everyone. I'm so upset we were going to get accessories and everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Found this post on FB.
b28f8ded017c33fa35d1f9ddc87c6454.jpg
52a4c93bf39a920af5b3fd471a3f8404.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

and I have yet to see anyone contribute on how to make the doll better, how to possibly install a sound box without looking bulky, how to improve the hair, how to install a battery compartment, etc. I have already thought of all these things and come up with solutions which I was planning on sharing

they are collectors, they just purchase but lack the creativity and ingenuity of a real modder

Need to have the doll in hand first before we start making it better.

many forums and FB groups offer step by step how to customize your doll including the voice box carving. the “collector” will not be lost without your valuable tips. Just few days ago saw one inserted the voice box in Garrett’s FB group.

and I have yet to see anyone contribute on how to make the doll better, how to possibly install a sound box without looking bulky, how to improve the hair, how to install a battery compartment, etc. I have already thought of all these things and come up with solutions which I was planning on sharing

they are collectors, they just purchase but lack the creativity and ingenuity of a real modder

There’s absolutely no way this dude is serious...
CBG, is that you?

Hey everyone. I’m working on the sounds gonna be ages till they done, once done I’ll post here. What do I use to post ?

I'm here to deliver some bad news

It seem the box that tots has created is too wide. It is wider than the original good guy box and no, is not a trick of the camera angle. Even someone mentioned it in the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/nightmaretoys/photos/a.1489305817768071/2210434912321821/?type=3&theater

I thought they were committed to making this exact to the movie, but I guess they didn't have the original box

51571790_2210434915655154_144557685671460864_n.jpg

If you look at this video of Zima showing original good guy boxes, is not as wide

not only the tots box is wider, but slightly shorter too, if you look at the original box, the distance between the good guy red letters and the top of the box is longer than tots version.

Dude, its a box lol. The film dolls also didn't have hairnets on them. Oh no its criminal.

many forums and FB groups offer step by step how to customize your doll including the voice box carving. the “collector” will not be lost without your valuable tips. Just few days ago saw one inserted the voice box in Garrett’s FB group.

Why would you want to risk cutting into the doll anyway.

Back