Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say i do not agree with some of you guys saying that all the custom dolls look nothing like the real deal. If i look at some customs, i think they look so much better than TOTS doll. For the price they ask at TOTS, you definitely get an awesome doll of high quality. But i'm glad we have those custom doll makers who try to make these dolls with passion for the movie and details and supplied us with great Good Guys the last years while no other company managed to do so.

Some dolls may be way overpriced, i do agree with that, but some have extremely accurate eyes or hair. Some doll makers even punch in the hair by hand and use silicone instead of regular resin to give the doll a more human or possessed look.
Yeah agree.
Two of the best I seen are Garrett's and another eBay seller forgot the name. The hair and eyes and materials are obvious differences. The wig on tots is kinda meh but it's less then half the price so we can't expect 90% similar to those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Personally I don't care when I get it, I'm just excited to get it. I hate TOTS as a company for personal reasons, but this was too cool to pass up.

Yeah agree.
Two of the best I seen are Garrett's and another eBay seller forgot the name. The hair and eyes and materials are obvious differences. The wig on tots is kinda meh but it's less then half the price so we can't expect 90% similar to those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

There are a lot of good doll creators out there nowadays. Some years ago there were only a few. I will always prefer a custom made item above a mass produced item. And like you said, some things about the TOTS are not 100% accurate like the wig, the paintjob looks a little bit too dark imo.

Man for a mass produced collectible it’s pretty freaking sweet. Taste all comes into it I suppose. Check out Medicom and Dreamrush tot blows those away.

Dude don’t bring people’s sexuality into things it’s not right. Gosh knows if he was ripping people off with the doll price, we can’t proof that as for the voice box hands down yes it’s a rip off.

 I haven’t broken any rules. If you read evert post in this whole thread, which I have, you’ll find quite a few people giving crap to this Garret Zima dude.

If you are a fan of him, well tough luck, but he has been ripping people off for years and he should be exposed. The $65 sound box is ridiculous and people should know the truth of how much this item really costs.

Before tots announcement I actually mesaged him several times on social media asking questions about his dolls, he read all my messages and ignored me

BS.
His sexuality has NOTHING to do with this forum or the doll.
The prices he charges are similar to all other custom chucky dolls out there.
Grow up

Just waiting eagerly for the first in hand youtube reviews and piccs from the ones who get them first [emoji7][emoji7]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Just waiting eagerly for the first in hand youtube reviews and piccs from the ones who get them first [emoji7][emoji7]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Who knows when that will be.
I suspect they will start shipping them in 2 weeks so first video will be in 2.5 to 3 weeks.

I haven’t broken any rules. If you read evert post in this whole thread, which I have, you’ll find quite a few people giving crap to this Garret Zima dude.

If you are a fan of him, well tough luck, but he has been ripping people off for years and he should be exposed. The $65 sound box is ridiculous and people should know the truth of how much this item really costs.

Before tots announcement I actually mesaged him several times on social media asking questions about his dolls, he read all my messages and ignored me

Actually...

Politics, Religion, Sexual Orientation

Discrimination of any kind is not allowed on this forum. Our call is to be supportive, not divisive. Because of this, discrimination, racial vilification and offensive generalizations targeting people of other races, religions, sexual orientation and/or nationalities will not be tolerated.

While I don't have editing authority in this forum: I can and will infract if necessary.

Please edit your post and remove the derogatory comment.

How do you feel about the tots doll my man?

Not my thing so I'm indifferent to it.

I've asked you nicely to remove the derogatory comment, your comment violates the Board's CoC that you agreed to follow when you registered, and you've been on here a couple of times without editing your post.

Now I'm telling you to remove it within the next 24 hours or I'll infract and or ban. Your choice.

I've asked you nicely to remove the derogatory comment, your comment violates the Board's CoC that you agreed to follow when you registered, and you've been on here a couple of times without editing your post.

Now I'm telling you to remove it within the next 24 hours or I'll infract and or ban. Your choice.

Dont give him a choice, hes clearly a troll, if i knew he was a troll id have not engaged with him. He has been very homophobic too.

I understand he ruffled some feathers...and you don't want to engage with him.

but indifferent to this piece? Dude......it's killer

I think it’s only right that everyone that quoted Rufian should edit their posts THIS INSTANT.

It’s not policitally correct to still have that offensive content on this glorious forum.

You guys pointing it out and have some fault here. Please edit your posts because I am offended this content exists on this forum.

Do the right thing guys...I’m serious

Crazy huh...yes it is

I'm bringing my TOTS Doll with me the night I go see Child's Play 2019. He'll have his own seat and everything. lol

"ALL NEW CHUCKY ORDERS PLACED TODAY AND FUTURE ORDERS WILL SHIP IN THE SECOND BATCH, WHICH WILL BE IN JUNE.

When the first shipment arrives at our warehouse, Tuesday and Wednesday, Kickstarter orders will ship first.

Once all Kickstarter orders have shipped, we will ship all other orders, in order received. Thank you."

Back