Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did you spend in total in £?

£500. Its more expensive because its all covered in duties and taxes. I found it very cheeky that they wanted £50, too upgrade for Kickstarter. Cheeky because the doll is already a very expensive collectable anyway. I was practically paying full price like KS was. The fans should have had an option to choose that for free. TOT wouldn't be loosing any money anyway because the item came too £500 by the end of it.
Phrase 1 was a bit more expensive, and that was meant too be the fastest option. Thats another reason why I am annoyed, Mad about Horror should give some of the fans a bit of a discount, Because the KS edition is the Official Fastest Option, but thats just the opinion in me.
Im not complaining about the Doll being Expensive btw, if I want quality in something I am prepared to pay, but im also the type of person to notice when greed comes into it. Im trying too point out that the request to Upgrade to KS and then ask for more money out of people comes into the greed territory. I just did not care for the sticker oh the glow in the dark pins.
If we was talking about an exclusive second design box oh free helmet/bib then HELL YEAH, Id have considered upgrading because that sounds fair.

I hear ya. I had a bad experience a while back. Bought a mask it never came. Gave me a refund only after I called and said where is the mask?

Aside from that I think they’re a good company with cool products. They are a young company, pretty small and they process a LOT of orders. I understand being annoyed because it is annoying but don’t let it sour your opinion of the company. I think they’re doing a great job. They give us really nice pieces for the money and they are slowly turning into a collectible company imo.

I've waited so long for the doll and when it comes closer to getting it, I get more upsetting news. I've cooled down recently. I look at it as it is what it is. I guess the good news is atleast the doll is ready and its going to be in the process of getting out there.

Could you post photos of the doll on here when you have yours?

£500. Its more expensive because its all covered in duties and taxes. I found it very cheeky that they wanted £50, too upgrade for Kickstarter. Cheeky because the doll is already a very expensive collectable anyway. I was practically paying full price like KS was. The fans should have had an option to choose that for free. TOT wouldn't be loosing any money anyway because the item came too £500 by the end of it.
Phrase 1 was a bit more expensive, and that was meant too be the fastest option. Thats another reason why I am annoyed, Mad about Horror should give some of the fans a bit of a discount, Because the KS edition is the Official Fastest Option, but thats just the opinion in me.
Im not complaining about the Doll being Expensive btw, if I want quality in something I am prepared to pay, but im also the type of person to notice when greed comes into it. Im trying too point out that the request to Upgrade to KS and then ask for more money out of people comes into the greed territory. I just did not care for the sticker oh the glow in the dark pins.
If we was talking about an exclusive second design box oh free helmet/bib then HELL YEAH, Id have considered upgrading because that sounds fair.
Yeah mine is from MAH too and yes they should give discount. I found a store selling for 440 and you can pay deposit and they originally had February date and still think it's feb. I should have waited.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah mine is from MAH too and yes they should give discount. I found a store selling for 440 and you can pay deposit and they originally had February date and still think it's feb. I should have waited.

Nah dude, I think its best to Pre Order it early, but now that we are learning that KS ships out before standard, we should b getting discounts, as its no longer the faster option. Did you find it wrong that they wanted £50 more when we are already paying £500 which is much more over expensive than KS itself. I think it is.

Nah dude, I think its best to Pre Order it early, but now that we are learning that KS ships out before standard, we should b getting discounts, as its no longer the faster option. Did you find it wrong that they wanted £50 more when we are already paying £500 which is much more over expensive than KS itself. I think it is.

I never got that option.
I only saw the phase 1 and 2 options.
I emailed them about this and I doubt they will give any discounts as this is TOTS issue.

I never got that option.
I only saw the phase 1 and 2 options.
I emailed them about this and I doubt they will give any discounts as this is TOTS issue.

I doubt they will give anybody some money back.
I thought it was a wrong email at first, my draw dropped when they said Phrase 1 is March when its meant to be the fastest option.

I purchased the doll on January 8th and the next day, it was put on hold, at that time, on Instagram, they clearly said all current orders will be shipped in February, so I should be getting mine on march

Here are the facts

- Garret Zima was given a free good guy doll, created a mold for it, profited by charging thousands of dollars
- He wants you to believe he makes them by hand, in reality, maybe 20% of the doll is made by hand, the rest, is done by a contractor he has.
- Garret Zima is not longer selling his dolls as much, so he partnered with tots to make more money. He gets a percentage of every doll sold.
- Tots was given the design and they used a Chinese company to manufacture the doll, which ain't any different from Zima, as he also uses outside contractors
- Tots was gonna sell the dolls regardless, but they put it on kickstarter to get it going
- They pretty much lied about having to reach 800k to unlock the box, as it was going to be included anyway
- Garret Zima now taking advantage of the fact that many of his followers are getting the tots doll and they are hyped, to sell them an overpriced $65 sound box that actually costs $12 from Invite by Voice.
- Tots will continue to sell these dolls as its a big money maker, they will come out with evil chucky and tiffany, which probably won't look as good as the good guy doll, but they will charge you $500 nonetheless. Only reason the good guy looks good is because they used the Zima mold design, which he got from the original doll.

What exactly is the relevance of your so called facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exposing a company that has treated us unfairly. First, the delivery date was December, then February, now they are moving us to March. We can't cancel the order.

As the other guy said, we should be getting some compensation, a free sticker, at least, damn.

How much is a hologram or regular good guy sticker, they have these made in bulk for cheap. It cost them nothing to include a sticker for March orders (from their site) for the long wait, is the thought that counts, but they don't even consider that.

The Voice Box situation is so laughable. Im not hating on Mr Zima. I find that he sees Chucky as a profit more than actually being a fan. No sort of fan would charge people $65 for a 12 bucks item. Its so bad.

I dont care about a sticker and glow in the dark pins. Too ask for more money was a cheek.
Only special thing KS has now is that they ship early.
I also find Zima too be very rude when you approach him, which makes me even more happy I didnt pledge because that guy cant get anymore of my money. I hate thinking my cash goes to him.

love him or hate him he found a market and was there at the right time and now he is laughing.
anyway enough about Garret, Yeah last week TOTS on twitter said from this week dolls to KS backers will ship but so far all thats happened is they got emails to confirm address.

Maybe that is why they did it as a kickstarter campaign because you can't cancel it like you can on sideshow for example.

love him or hate him he found a market and was there at the right time and now he is laughing.
anyway enough about Garret, Yeah last week TOTS on twitter said from this week dolls to KS backers will ship but so far all thats happened is they got emails to confirm address.

Faster they ship the KS folks, the Faster Non KS gets shipped. I think they have had a big backlash over all this.
If they was more open from the start, nobody would even have been bovered KS ships first.
Well one thing I will give Zima is that he has provided us with a high quality doll, have you seen what Dreamrush and Medicom now look like. They look horrible.

If they delay the Non KS doll again I think they will start losing buyers. Part of me thinks they have messed up KS for the future, because from what Ive seen the KS people have not been happy with the service. Maybe this is a learning curbe for them, as this is quite a massive popular item. Sorry if my gramma sucks, Im trying to be as good at talking as i can.

Maybe that is why they did it as a kickstarter campaign because you can't cancel it like you can on sideshow for example.

NAH. Its the same as the website. KS from what they said back last year was too help promote the doll. I have found evidence of that.
My theory is this. They didn't expect the shipping to be as complex as it is. Even if that was the case, they should not announce dates until they know the facts.

There is 1323 backers and not one box has been shipped yet and is almost Friday by now. How many packages can they really ship in a day?

At that rate, is going to take forever for the rest of us non backers

I've seen some sites estimate March 23-28th, which is more than likely, the dates we tots preorders, will receive our doll. See it happen.

They should be offering some sort of sorry for the Non KS people, and if I was KS id be saying the same thing, its damn right wrong what they have done.
And when they knew the truth they still put peoples hopes up in it being February.

exposing a company that has treated us unfairly. First, the delivery date was December, then February, now they are moving us to March. We can't cancel the order.

As the other guy said, we should be getting some compensation, a free sticker, at least, damn.

How much is a hologram or regular good guy sticker, they have these made in bulk for cheap. It cost them nothing to include a sticker for March orders (from their site) for the long wait, is the thought that counts, but they don't even consider that.

Exposing them how exactly? Personally it seems like you’ve joined this board just to attack Garrett. You actually called him out for being gay in your very first post so I think that says more about yourself.
Your precious holographic sticker was placed on the inside of the box because that is what the majority requested. Not that it’s even important...

I will be ordering bad guy chucky and Tiffany locally this time around cheaper and gives me more time to make sure they are actually as good quality as this good guy they have made us.

Exposing them how exactly? Personally it seems like you’ve joined this board just to attack Garrett. You actually called him out for being gay in your very first post so I think that says more about yourself.
Your precious holographic sticker was placed on the inside of the box because that is what the majority requested. Not that it’s even important...

Yeah I ignore all his posts.
I'm disappointed with sideshow freaks mods for not deleting that post and banning him.

I'm disappointed with sideshow freaks mods for not deleting that post and banning him.

same here, he is in my ignore list but it seems it’s not working, he keeps quoting my posts.

Reported that first comment immediately after he joined but still lays into someone that isn’t even on the board to defend himself.

I gotta say i do not agree with some of you guys saying that all the custom dolls look nothing like the real deal. If i look at some customs, i think they look so much better than TOTS doll. For the price they ask at TOTS, you definitely get an awesome doll of high quality. But i'm glad we have those custom doll makers who try to make these dolls with passion for the movie and details and supplied us with great Good Guys the last years while no other company managed to do so.

Some dolls may be way overpriced, i do agree with that, but some have extremely accurate eyes or hair. Some doll makers even punch in the hair by hand and use silicone instead of regular resin to give the doll a more human or possessed look.

Back