Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u backed up the kickstarter campaign u would receive it end Feb early March. Im surprised why people upset with few months delay in statue forum where most statues are delayed far more longer. 2-6 months delay is nothing.

I just want some honesty from TOTS as we are getting 3 different answers from different sources.
This is a expensive item so least they can do is be upfront.

TOTS website = Febuary still
MAH UK = March
BBTS US = 2nd Quater

those are the release dates currently floating around
From Tots
77df516bb7d830d9e333abd669372d05.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

if u backed up the kickstarter campaign u would receive it end Feb early March. Im surprised why people upset with few months delay in statue forum where most statues are delayed far more longer. 2-6 months delay is nothing.

When did Collectors become so impatient with affordable 1:1 scale replicas. It's like they're new to the Hobby or something.

Hey peeps. Awwe guys after the doll is in my hands I’m never ever following oh liking their page ever again, I’m also going to be never buying anything with their name on again. This is not a rant I’m deadly serious. How dare they treat me and fans like the way they have. The nerve of them. I’m glad I didn’t fund their Kickstarter they can shove it where the sun don’t shine.

You will miss out on scarred Chucky and Tiffanny.

Yeah, they still didn't answer the question of when exactly will they be shipping. Probably because they still don't have an idea.

$50 for a voice box.Its value is $12, I understand the audio is cleaned up and all, but still to charge all that is shocking.

Where is that #50 voice box from?

Well over here its £35.. No way on earth am I paying that much for any voice box. I mean its straight up Robbery. But if folks are happy with it, then good on them. I just feel its very unfair to even ask that much, when the worth of it is only 12 bucks. which is a tenner.

Over on Instagram TOTS confirmed the if you order from them from last week onwards it will ship March but they will ship KS orders first and then in order other orders. However they not said if they will ship stock to other suppliers around the world this month or not.

tots preorders pretty much treated like second class citizens at this point

They said February for both kickstarter and preorders

At least, we get to see people posting videos and pics, and use a reference like where to put that damn white sound box

yeah i hate it when companies dont be truthful so expectations are real.
they know fully well how many KS orders they had and id it seemed like they cant ship them and all others then website should have stated KS first.

yeah i hate it when companies dont be truthful so expectations are real.
they know fully well how many KS orders they had and id it seemed like they cant ship them and all others then website should have stated KS first.

I feel like Ive been mistreated unfairly. Look! I get it. Kick starter people ordered first, ok cool.What I am angry at is being lead on to think everything ships this month. What sort of company treats their buyers like the way they have.

And their service has been the worse service Ive witnessed in all my life! I know one thing, this is it for me. They are on my hate list for life.

Back